SignEasy - Sign and Fill Documents
By Glykka LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign documents or get documents signed from your iPhone and iPad. Trusted and loved by over 4 million users.
• Featured among Best Business Apps (2014, 2015)
• The only eSignature app featured in Apple’s global TV commercials
• “If you deal with paperwork often, you'll love this.” - TheNextWeb
• “SignEasy is a great tool for those always on the go.” - Forbes
Get started for FREE and
• Sign, fill and send any document format - PDF, Word, Excel, Text, Pages, JPG, PNG etc.
• Send documents to others for signing
• Seamlessly sign documents from Email, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote and Google Drive
• Sign documents right within 100+ other apps
• Access all documents in one place by using your SignEasy account from iPhone, iPad and Web
SignEasy is perfect to sign and fill documents such as NDAs, Tax forms, Real estate contracts, Lease agreements, Invoices, Purchase orders, Financial agreements, Job offers, Permission slips and Work orders.
(including both free and paid-only features)
Self-signing, In-person signing and Remote signing
• Sign documents yourself, with just a finger or stylus
• Collect signatures in person from customers on the spot
• Send documents for signature to colleagues, customers, partners - in town or across the globe
• Track document status, receive signature notifications and send reminders to signers
• Use Freestyle feature to allow unlimited signers on a document
• Offline Signing: Fill paperwork even when you are disconnected from the internet
• Add date, text, checkboxes, logos, images and more
• Smooth, ink-like signatures on iPhone and iPad
• Save signature and initials for reuse
• Multiple ink colors, text styles and date formats
• Save original templates for reuse
• Save in-progress documents as drafts
• Set frequently used information as Custom Fields to fill documents faster
Works with email and your favorite apps
• Connect with popular cloud services like Dropbox, Box, Evernote to easily import and save files
• Import documents by forwarding attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Import files from other apps using “Open In” functionality
• Sign documents right within other apps using SignEasy iOS extension
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• Full audit-trail for legal evidence, including signer email ID, device IP, signature timestamp and more
• Compliant with the ESIGN Act and recognized globally
• Documents send and stored using SSL encryption
• Extra protection with passcode and Touch ID to prevent unauthorized access
FREE AND PAID PLANS
Signup for a Basic account and sign the first 3 documents for free. Refer to get more free credits.
• Pay As You Go: $4.99 / 10 documents
Use the document credits when you want. They don’t expire ever.
• Pro: $3.33 / month, billed annually
Upgrade to Pro plan to enjoy unlimited document signing, offline signing and more.
• Business: $6.66 / month, billed annually
Upgrade to Business plan to send unlimited signature requests and avail all Pro features.
Subscriptions are charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off Auto Renewal in the Account Settings after purchase.
For any questions, feedback or bugs, email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 6.0.0
Big Update! SignEasy is iOS 10 ready with the following new features:
• Get rich information about an incoming signature request right on the locked screen.
• Draw a beautiful signature with our support for Apple Pencil.
• Peek and preview any document and even act on it without having to actually open the document.
• Take relevant actions on your push notifications, like Accept or Decline a signature request, on iOS 9 and 10 devices.
• New 3D Touch Home Screen option for Pending document.
PS: Devices on iOS 8 won't receive any more updates.
From previous updates:
Introducing Request Signature on SignEasy for iOS - get documents signed by anyone remotely.
Here is how it works:
• Open an original document and tap on 'Remote Signing'.
• Add a list of signers who need to sign the document and send a request.
• Once all the signers have signed, everyone receives the final signed document.
So what are you waiting for? Install the app and give it a spin.
Love the app? Don't forget to leave a review on the App Store.
For bugs or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 September 2016
- Version: 6.0.0
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai
- Developer: Glykka LLC
- © 2010 - 2016 Glykka LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 DocumentsUSD 4.99
- 1 Year Pro - Unlimited DocsUSD 39.99
- 1 Year ProUSD 39.99
- 1 Year BusinessUSD 79.99
- 1 Year ProUSD 39.99