SpeakEasy Russian ~ Offline Phrasebook and Flashcards with Native Speaker Voice and Phonetics
By Pocketglow Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With over 1,200 spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says – make speaking Russian easy for you.
Perfect for those traveling to Russian-speaking countries, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, eating out, transportation, sightseeing, shopping and many more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Russian, an easy-to-read phonetic translation and an audio recording of a native Russian speaker – all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface. Designed to make the learning process more complete, the Information page offers a helpful overview of the Russian alphabet to help you to learn to read without any assistance.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you’re looking for, SpeakEasy Russian is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don’t know how.
• Over 1,200 phrases with both Russian language and phonetic translations.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Flashcards with English on one side and Russian on the other side, that you can use to study and test yourself.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• Favorites feature to provide fast access to your favorite phrases.
• Adjustable text size. You can use a larger text size for added clarity.
• Hide the phonetics. If you're a pro and don't need the extra assistance, the phonetics can be hidden.
• Copy the translations to the clipboard and paste them into any app you wish.
• Support for US English, UK English and Canadian English spelling.
• No internet connection required. The app will work no matter where you are.
• Designed for iOS 7. Compatible with iOS 6.
INCLUDES OVER 1,200 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where is the bathroom (toilet)?
• Do you speak English?
• Do you speak Russian?
• I don't speak Russian
• I speak English
• Speak more slowly, please?
• How do you say this in Russian?
• Is there someone who speaks English?
• I need a translator
• Are you married?
• Let's go to a restaurant
• Do you understand me?
• Call a doctor!
• I've run out of medication
• I need the consulate
• How do I get to the … ?
• How much does a ticket cost?
• When is the next museum tour?
• Please call a taxi
• How much does it cost?
• Where is luggage check-in?
• Can I see the menu?
• It was delicious!
• Are you sure this is correct?
• Do you accept credit cards?
• Where can I buy …
• How much does this cost?
• Can I try this on?
• I need a hotel …
• I have a reservation
• I have lost the room key
• The room is too cold
• What is the exchange rate?
• What time is it?
• You are very pretty
• You are very handsome
• What is your telephone number?
• Are you busy this evening?
• I will miss you
EXPANSION PHRASE PACKS:
• Over 2,000 phrases! Additional phrase packs are available for purchase, bringing the total number of phrases to more than 2,000.
• Phrase packs include audio recordings by a native speaker, Russian translation and phonetic translation.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
• Bug fixes
- USD 3.99
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 19 November 2014
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 45.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pocketglow Inc.
- © 2008-2014 Pocketglow Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SpeakEasy Russian Bundle PackUSD 1.99