Text Encoding Converter
By Jin jing Wang
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Convert any encoding of any text file to UTF-8 or vise versa.
* Over 100 different encodings are supported. For example, BIG5, GB18030, SHIFT-JS and KSC-5601.
* A built-in encoding detector
* If auto detection fails, you can manually pick the correct one.
* A large preview panel on the left to check the expected output
* Saving in an encoding other then UTF-8 is supported.
What's New in Version 2012.10.30
* New icon that shows "text" instead of "txt"
- USD 0.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 14 November 2012
- Version: 2012.10.30
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jin jing Wang
- © 2011 FunkyMic
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor