The Crisis Magazine
By RR Donnelley
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Free your mind. Welcome to The Crisis! Get timely, critical information and opinion about issues affecting African Americans and other people of color. Empower yourself with on-the-go articles, ideas, sights and sounds, all available for sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
What's New in Version 6.0
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
- Category: News
- Updated: 20 April 2017
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 67.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Developer: RR Donnelley
- © 2017 Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.