Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trypwire allows you to grab images off of someone else iPhone or iPod Touch, and add them to your own. Once you have the files on your device, you have a handy little folder of information to take to take with you wherever you go. Trypwire uses a Bluetooth connection between devices for an easy way to sync together, and pass higher bandwidth files in seconds. As a result, you do need an iPhone or iPod Touch with Bluetooth, and the latest versions of the OS. We will be adding new ways add Trypwire files into your device here very soon.
Here’s how it works:
1) Make sure the Bluetooth is turned on your device, and the Bluetooth is on your friend’s device as well.
2) Launch your Application next to a friend with Application, and make sure both Apps are open.
3) Your friend’s device name will appear instantly, tap this device name to get started.
4) Your friend will need to tap your name on their device as well.
5) When a connection is created, status bar will turn green.
6) Both devices need a green status bar to exchange information.
7) Underneath the Available Files Heading is a list of files you can grab and add to your device.
8) If you already have an item, you will receive an alert to tell you so.
9) Grab as many files from your friends device as you like
10) All your files are stored in the content back on the top bar.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 09 July 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: eProximiti
- © eproximtiti
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.