By Patrick Q. Kelly
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your vocal warmups with your own piano accompaniment.
• Pick an exercise. (Suggestions for each exercise are included, but you can obviously use them any way you or your vocal coach see fit.)
• Pick a starting note from the keyboard or the musical staff in treble or bass clef. (The range of the exercise will be displayed in blue).
• Select whether you want to transpose up or down a step when the exercise repeats.
• Press Play.
• Adjust the tempo to fit your needs.
• Adjust the time (beats) between repetitions.
Don't let your intonation wander by trying to warm up a cappella. Have an accompanist in your pocket.
What's New in Version 3.5
Redesigned for iOS7. Additional improvements.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 06 February 2014
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Patrick Kelly
- © 2009 Patrick Q. Kelly
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.