New York Consolidated Laws and Court Acts 2009 aka NY09
Por Mike Kinney
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
- The New York Consolidated Laws as published April 2009 in an easy-to-use interface.
- Runs entirely from the iPhone/iPod/iPad (no internet connection required)
- Drill-down to specific statutes
- Easily email statute
- Next/previous statute option
- Use one or more partial keywords
- Search criminal/traffic statutes only or search all statutes (for performance)
- Search terms used are highlighted
- Font sizes
- Default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Font contrast (for night viewing)
- "Favorites" option
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in New York law.
Note: This app currently only contains the Consolidated Laws. It does *NOT* contain the unconsolidated laws, court acts, rules, constitution, charter, nor administrative code.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
Novedades de la versión 1.1
Now contains the following Court Acts:
- CTC Court of Claims
- FCT Family Court
- CCA New York City Civil Court
- CRC New York City Criminal Court
- SCP Surrogate's Court Procedure
- UCT Uniform City Court
- UDC Uniform District Court
- UJC Uniform Justice Court
Note: It does not contain Unconsolidated Laws, Rules, or other Miscellaneous
Acts or Laws.
- USD 4.99
- Categoría: Referencia
- Actualizado : 31/05/2010
- Versión: 1.1
- Tamaño: 30.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Mike Kinney
- © 2010
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.1.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.