Por Daniel Farrelly
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Have you ever arrived at a performance only to discover that the singer has decided to change the key at the last minute? Sure, you could sit down and transpose your prepared charts, but that takes time: time that you might not have available at that moment.
And what about those folders of chord charts you have sitting on your shelf, taking up space? Surely there’s got to be a better system for storing all that sheet music.
Progressions is an app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, which allows you to store, organise and transpose simple chord charts, enabling you to use your device as a customised music display, or simply as a catalogue of the songs that you love to play.
You only need a basic understanding of chords for this app to transform the way you store written music, making the app perfect for beginners and professional musicians alike.
Charts are entered as completely free text, and can include song lyrics, notes about the song, shorthand instructions, section titles, etc. Progressions cleverly isolates the chords within the chart, allowing it to be transposed into any key you choose.
• Easily enter chord charts with lyrics or notes, or import text files.
• Create “sets” of charts for playing from in performances or practice sessions.
• Transpose charts to any key, on the fly.
• Print charts wirelessly using AirPrint.
• Send PDF copies of charts via email.
• Adjust display settings such as brightness, auto-lock and font size.
• Backup and restore your charts database.
Please note: I cannot respond to questions asked in reviews. Support requests and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the support site linked below.
Novedades de la versión 1.3.1
This is the super biggest update I've ever done. It contains lots of tweaks and oft-requested features and makes some steps towards a more customisable experience.
Sadly, this version also removes iCloud support, due to several crucial issues. Transferring your data is still possible by using the backup feature, which has had several improvements made to it. If you have any concerns, please get in contact via the support email: email@example.com
In the v1.3.1 release:
• Added: Share links to charts via iMessage and Tweetbot
• Fixed: The app will no longer crash when sending an email from the chart sharing menu.
• Fixed: The additional chart keys won't randomly display for other editor fields (and still type in the content field).
Previously, in v1.3:
• Removed: iCloud Support
• Added: Support for the iPhone 5.
• Added: Dark theme! For when you want to stay out of the spotlight (usually caused by the glowing iPad).
• Added: The keyboard for the chart editor now contains a selection of additional keys to make life easier.
• Added: Preference for the automatic creation of backups (enabled by default).
• Added: Ability to (optionally) send crash reports to the developer.
• Added: Ability to edit title of set list by double-tapping the navigation bar.
• Added: You can now read the Knowledge Base articles from within Settings.
• Added: Full-screen mode on iPhone (removes navigation and status bars) by tapping the screen.
• Added: The set list now displays chart keys as part of the list view.
• Added: You can now preview some details about backup files before restoring from them.
• Added: Backup files can be emailed directly from the preview screen to anywhere in the known universe.
• Added: Progressions can now open backup files and plain text files from other apps, such as Mail, or Dropbox.
• Added: Export charts in plain text format.
• Changed: A whole bunch of interface improvements.
• Changed: You can now see font-size changes as you make them on iPhone and iPod! No more guess work.
• Changed: Add (+) button in chart list is smarter. Default action on tap; hold for more options.
• Changed: Dropbox integration has been improved, so the device isn't constantly checking for updates unnecessarily.
• Changed: Implemented an improved sharing menu for both charts and sets, with Dropbox integration!
• Fixed: Rotating the device would cause the chart editor to go wonky and in some cases scroll completely out of view. NO MORE.
• Fixed: Text file import would fail if the file wasn't UTF-8 encoded.
• Fixed: Pressing return in text fields now performs an appropriate action.
• Fixed: Text file import will now correctly parse major keys.
• Fixed: Restored the disclosure arrows on the 'Sets' screen.
• Fixed: The search bar would get overlaid by the vertical index.
• Fixed: Cancelling while adding charts to a blank set will not delete the set.
• Fixed: A bug would cause the chart display to jump around when paging between some charts.
• Fixed: If the internet is offline, the "Back Up Now" button no longer offers to backup to Dropbox.
• Fixed: The "Import" view doesn't get stuck on a loading throbber when the internet is offline.
• Fixed: Importing a chart while in the Favourites set now automatically marks the chart as a favourite.
- USD 3.99
- Categoría: Música
- Actualizado : 27/04/2013
- Versión: 1.3.1
- Tamaño: 5.2 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Daniel Farrelly
- © 2012 Daniel Farrelly
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.