Por Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
NASA's Spacecraft 3D is an augmented reality (AR) application that lets you learn about and interact with a variety of spacecraft that are used to explore our solar system, study Earth, and observe the universe. Using a printed AR Target and the camera on your mobile device, you can get up close with these robotic explorers, see how they move, and learn about the engineering feats used to expand our knowledge and understanding of space. Spacecraft 3D will be updated over time to include more of the amazing spacecraft that act as our robotic eyes on the earth, the solar system and beyond!
Please look forward to interacting with even more iconic NASA missions in future updates!
This app requires a camera.
Novedades de la versión 3.0
- Added the MAVEN spacecraft and Curiosity's Descent Stage
- Added two antennas from the Deep Space Network with pointing controls
- Added a 'Manual mode' to explore models without an AR target image.
- Added a 'Pick by Marker' mode to autonomously pick a Mars related spacecraft from 6 target images
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 30/07/2014
- Versión: 3.0
- Tamaño: 188 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- © 2014 California Institute of Technology
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.