Capturas de pantalla
• 54,000 aeronautical charts
• 30,000 worldwide aerodromes
• 66 countries
AeroChart is an application designed for pilots and aviation enthusiasts. It is a pioneer in the segment. AeroChart is an aggregator and content organizer, focused on commercial aviation, which aids in navigation and allows the visualization of navigation charts. This app facilitates access of pilots to charts - formerly accomplished via PDF through generic readers . Adapted for mobile device access just getting more practical and organized.
The app is divided into 7 regions:
• Asia (Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand)
• Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Iraq, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates)
• Oceania (New Zealand only)
• Russia (Russian Federation, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan)
• AD, IFR, VFR and ENR charts
• GeoRef. Available only for some aeronautical charts of the United States of America and Brazil in the Plus version. Geo-referenced aeronautical charts perform better than PDF because they are preprocessed. They also have the location of the user and the location of the aerodromes. US GeoRef IAP Charts will be updated depending on customer demand.
• Enter your aerodrome of origin, destination and alternate for better organization and to be able to download aeronautical charts easily. The route will be shown on maps and geo-referenced aeronautical charts.
• Integration with the DropBox. Link your Dropbox account, and all the PDFs you place in the Apps / AeroChart cloud folder are automatically displayed in the list of documents in AeroChart. It is necessary to download the documents to be able to use without internet.
• Filter by Country
• Search Airfields by ICAO code, city or name
• Search by Description of Charts
• Allows you to zoom in Chart
• Allows to Print (AirPrint) or Email a chart
• Paging ( for charts with more than one page )
• Favorite airfields.
• Stores the charts on the device
• Download all the charts of aerodrome in one click
• Deletes all downloaded charts (or just a single chart - sliding left)
• Download chart updates (Every 28 days)
• Visual indicator of downloads already made
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR AUTO-RENEWING SUBSCRIPTIONS:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Our thanks to users who send in suggestions. Many of the improvements made are suggested by users. As far as possible we try to implement all. If you have any suggestion, complaint, or any other communication contact email@example.com. We'd love to hear your comments about the new updates. Please take a moment to leave a nice review in the App Store: it really helps.
• Attention : This App should be used as an auxiliary tool in the planning phase of the flight to be conducted, not replacing the official documentation to be used by airmen during phases of flight. Requires internet access to download the charts.
• The content of the application is obtained from official and public Aeronautical Information Service (AIS) of each country. We are not responsible for the slowness, interruption or closure of services in a particular country and we will try to minimize this in the best way.
• Fix the view of previously downloaded US ENR charts.
• Other Fixes and improvements
- DataAppz, Inc.
- 30.6 MB
- Requiere iOS 9.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificación 4+
- © 2013 DataAppz, Inc.
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.