AIRP Syllabus 2012/13
Por The American College of Radiology
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
This free app allows users to purchase the American Institute for Radiologic Pathology’s 2013 Syllabus lecture materials. The 6500+ images and 150+ lectures are updated weekly with revised and new material.
The app features state-of-the-art radiologic pathology across nine subject areas: chest, cardiac, breast, pediatric, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, musculoskeletal, neuroradiology and nuclear imaging. Through this app, users have access to up-to-date lecture materials found in the highly regarded two-volume, 1400-page AIRP syllabus. The app features:
-Access to over 6,500 high-quality, zoomable color and black-and-white images and medical illustrations
-Dynamic annotation tools within the lectures
-iCloud lecture and notes storage
The American Institute for Radiologic Pathology (AIRP), a program of the American College of Radiology (ACR), continues the unique radiology training experience for residents and fellows formerly held at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology's (AFIP) Walter Reed facility.
- In total, the lectures purchasable in this app take up nearly two gigabytes of space your iPad. Make sure that your iPad has enough free space. You do not need to keep the app open; lecture materials will download in the background. The download will require a sustained, secure Wi-Fi connection: as your wi-fi connection wavers, error messages are to be expected.
Novedades de la versión 1.9
- New Content
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 03/10/2013
- Versión: 1.9
- Tamaño: 16.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: The American College of Radiology
- © 2012 American College of Radiology
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.
Top compras dentro de la app
- All LecturesUSD 199.99
- Cystic Pancreatic TumorsUSD 2.99
- Interpretation of Breast MRIUSD 2.99