Auckland Traffic Cameras
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Check the Auckland motorway traffic signs and New Zealand traffic cameras before you drive using your Wi-Fi or Cellular connection.
Traffic signs and traffic cameras are integrated into 4 map views (standard / satellite / hybrid / legacy) which can be easily scrolled and zoomed. In the new map views you can also show and follow your location.
Tap one of the 100+ traffic camera icons to download the current camera image. Each traffic camera icon indicates the direction the camera is looking.
To see more detail pinch zoom the camera image or double tap to display and exit full screen mode.
When traffic sign information is available an orange or red alert icon will appear indicating the direction of travel. Tap on the icon to view the message displayed on the traffic sign. Tap again to hide.
Tap the information (i) icon in the top right for a map key and additional preferences.
There are preferences to automatically refresh the camera images every minute and to disable the auto-lock idle timer when on AC power.
The paid version provides the following additional functionality:
- real time traffic flow and congestion using 200+ road sensors sites covering SH1, SH16 and SH20
- TREIS road events for all state highways in New Zealand including both current and planned events (delays / cautions / warnings / road closures)
- day/night and light/dark overlays with adjustable brightness
Data is sourced from the New Zealand Transport Agency (http://traffic.transit.govt.nz) then repackaged and optimised for iOS.
Novedades de la versión 1.4.2
- iPhone 5 support
- iOS 6 tweaks
- fixed show/hide cameras animation on iOS 6
- fixed state handling where modal dialog cancels first time download and views are not updated when data is received
- Categoría: Navegación
- Actualizado : 25/11/2012
- Versión: 1.4.2
- Tamaño: 2.3 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Mike Hadrup
- © 2008-2012 Gravitini. All rights reserved.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.