Easy 5K with Jeff Galloway
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Get off the couch and get running with legendary Olympian Jeff Galloway!
Jeff Galloway's unique training method introduces the joy of running to people of all levels, from beginners training for their first 5K to seasoned runners shaving seconds off their time. Jeff's unique Run-Walk-Run training method uses the principles of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) to quickly, and safely improve your endurance. Studies have shown that 27 minutes of HIIT 3 times a week promotes the same cardio improvements as running continuously for 60 minutes, 5 times a week. Why beat up your body with inefficient training when you can get fit fast with the Galloway Method.
• Use Jeff Galloway's unique Run-Walk-Run training method.
• lolo's beat-sync technology perfectly matches the tempo of your music to your running pace.
• Perfect for couch potatoes or avid runners.
• Jeff's 7 week program to help you complete your first 5K race without injury or pain.
• An additional 7 week program to help experienced runners improve their 5K race time.
• Includes GPS tracking on supported devices for FREE.
• Works outside or an a treadmill.
• Completely interactive. Change your workout at anytime and your coach Jeff Galloway — and your music — will respond!
• Sync your workouts to the Health app.
Bonus Content! Download 15 tracks of high-energy fitness music for FREE.
Jeff Galloway is truly a running legend. He ran with Steve Prefontaine, Bill Rodgers, Frank Shorter, and Amby Burfoot when the United States was a leading power in marathoning. He ran in over 130 marathons and continues to average about 7 marathons a year. Jeff is also a legendary running coach, with over 30 years of expertise safely progressing runners of all levels to the finish line with a smile on their faces. Jeff's running books have sold over a million copies, and he writes a monthly column in Runner's World. If you're looking for an expert coach, why not have one of the best in the world?
Easy 5K dynamically changes the beat of YOUR music to perfectly match your pace. Research shows that music distracts the brain during exercise and faster music causes people to accept and even prefer a greater degree of effort. This means you will work harder without trying (or without even feeling the difference), you will get better results from the increased effort, and most importantly, the time will fly by. You can also download 15 tracks of high-energy fitness music for FREE to really get your playlist pumping.
DESIGNED AROUND YOU
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned runner, Easy 5K has the perfect program for you. Your pace and Run-Walk-Run ratio of each workout is customized to your ability, plus Easy 5K gives you complete control as you move through your workout. Turn the intensity down a bit when you're struggling or crank it up when you're ready for more, and Easy 5K adjusts your workout — and your music — on the fly.
Easy 5K includes FREE GPS tracking* so you can see your pace and the distance covered during your workouts. GPS works best outside with a clear view of the sky. When you want to work indoors on a track or on a treadmill, use your beat-synced music to set your pace, and Easy 5K will track your results.
Works with Health
- Completed workouts sync to the Health app, including distance, calories burned and duration.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Novedades de la versión 2.0.3
Thanks to all of the Galloway app users for working out hard and providing your feedback.
- Added Jeff Galloway's new Run-Walk-Run Ratios
- Fixed issue with podcast order shuffling.
- GPS enhancements.
- Fixed issue with Just Run setting
- General stability improvements
If you love Easy 5K, leave us a review!
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 3.99
- Categoría: Salud y forma física
- Actualizado : 31/07/2015
- Versión: 2.0.3
- Tamaño: 37.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: lolo, LLC
- © 2011 lolo
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.