De Medical Appware, LLC
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Unique to EchoLab among echocardiography applications is the powerful Analytic Engine, which synthesizes results from multiple calculations into a cohesive overview with a comprehensive summary, with integration of 2015 ASE/EACVI cardiac chamber quantification guidelines and 2014 ACC/AHA guidelines for valvular heart disease. Go to www.medicalappware.com/gallery for a full tour of EchoLab in action.
EchoLab presents the formulas and algorithms commonly used in the day-to-day operation of an echocardiography laboratory. Designed by a practicing cardiologist and echocardiographer, EchoLab provides a comprehensive framework for teaching the principles of quantitative echocardiography, or cardiac ultrasound, by demonstrating in detail the inter-relationships between these formulas. EchoLab is unique as an application for echocardiography in its wide scope and with its sharing of entered and calculated data between its many formulas (users do not need to re-enter data when shifting to a new calculation). Six Quick Entry views provide immediate access to a wide array of echocardiographic calculations.
EchoLab also displays all entered and calculated data with an assessment of each variable as normal or abnormal by adult criteria, if relevant. Available with each formula is a graphical display of the corresponding mathematical equation, along with tips for using the calculation and references from the medical literature.
Store output from the Analytic Engine, scientific papers, slideshows, movies, photographs, and schematics in a user-customized library. Send any library file to a colleague as an E-mail attachment with a simple touch.
• Aortic effective regurgitant orifice area
• Aortic energy loss index
• Aortic regurgitant fraction
• Aortic regurgitant vena contracta
• Aortic regurgitation index (for TAVR, from invasive pressure measurements)
• Aortic root assessment
• Aortic valve area (from velocity and velocity-time integrals, including dobutamine stress echocardiography)
• Aortic valve resistance
• Body mass index
• Body surface area
• Cardiac output and ejection fraction (area-length, Doppler, Dumesnil, Teichholz, and Simpson's methods)
• Diastology assessment algorithm (qualitative assessment of left atrial pressure and left ventricular diastolic function)
• Hemodynamic summary
• Left atrial pressure
• Left and right atrial volume and index
• Left ventricular diastolic diameter index
• Left ventricular dP/dt
• Left ventricular ejection fraction (simplified Quinones method)
• Left ventricular fractional shortening
• Left ventricular mass, mass index, and relative wall thickness
• Left ventricular myocardial performance index
• Maximum predicted heart rate (for dobutamine and exercise stress echocardiography)
• Maximum rate-pressure product (for exercise stress echocardiography)
• Mean arterial pressure
• Mitral effective orifice area (PISA and stroke volume methods)
• Mitral regurgitant fraction (PISA and stroke volume methods)
• Mitral regurgitant vena contracta
• Mitral valve area (continuity, PISA, and pressure half-time methods)
• Mitral valve resistance
• Mitral valvuloplasty score
• Pericardial effusion (size and flow velocity paradoxus)
• Pulmonary artery systolic pressure (using tricuspid regurgitant velocity, VSD flow velocity, or pulmonary artery acceleration time), diastolic pressure, and mean pressure
• Pulmonary capillary wedge pressure
• Pulmonary vascular resistance
• Right atrial pressure
• Right ventricular function: dP/dt, fractional area change, index of myocardial performance, lateral annular plane systolic excursion, and tricuspid annular plane systolic excursion (TAPSE)
• Shunt ratio (Qp:Qs)
• Systemic vascular resistance
• Tricuspid regurgitant vena contracta
• Tricuspid valve area (pressure half-time method)
Note that EchoLab is a teaching and reference application, not a tool for clinical diagnosis, clinical decision-making, or echocardiography report generation.
Novedades de la versión 5.0
A major update with many new features!
• Greatly enhanced Analytic Engine, now generating a concise summary at the end of each analysis, no matter how complex. Scroll to the bottom of each analysis to see the summary.
• Reference values added to the Reference section for each echocardiographic calculation or assessment.
• Comprehensive list of reference values accessible now with the Information button at the top right of each list of calculations.
• New option in Settings (on by default) includes or excludes select reference ranges from Analytic Engine text output (such as reference ranges for left ventricular ejection fraction).
• Assessments added for size of pericardial effusion and for flow velocity paradoxus, along with incorporation of these pericardial findings into the Analytic Engine.
• Measurement of left ventricular outflow tract automatically assessed for possible error (too large or too small) if body surface area also entered.