Por Infomancers Ltd.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Tired of always playing by the rules? Now you can make your own!
Firewall is a two-player tactical board game where you get to decide the rules.
In Firewall, you command an evil army of cyber units on a battlefield where the rules of war change according to players' whims.
The aim of the game is for players to win points by taking their opponent's units, but in Firewall, as in all cyber warfare, there are no hard and fast rules. Players get cards that help them shift the balance of power, like by making threatened units poisonous, so your opponent loses a point if she takes it, or by switching the direction a type of unit can move.
Combine luck with tactics in a game where no match is ever the same!
Game Center integration
* Play interactively with a friend or use Game Center's match maker to find a random match from anywhere in the world.
* For iOS 5 and above: using the new asynchronous gameplay feature in Game Center you'll always have a match at hand. Just click "quick start" and you'll have a move to play.
* Note: to switch to turn-based mode, slide the game-type button!
Novedades de la versión 1.02
* The text "Slide" now appears when clicking the game type slider (who knew it was a slider anyway, eh?)
* Indicate there are turn-based games pending.
* When "quick play" in turn-based mode is going to create a new game, ask the player beforehand.