Por Exact Editions Ltd
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
In December 1862, things were still confused for the Union. Antietam had been a failure for both sides, and although the battle showed that the Union army could bring the Confederates to bay, it couldn’t pin them in one place long enough to destroy them. In December 1862, General Burnside, newly appointed to command the Army of the Potomac, planned to seize and secure the town of Fredericksburg, and then take the Confederate capital of Richmond.
Carl Smith’s book details the epic struggle that engulfed the Union side as it crossed the Rappahannock on December 11, encountering stiff opposition from Lee’s men.
Featuring many annotated maps and illustrations, this book provides a details the command strategies, tactics and battle experiences of the opposing forces throughout the crucial stages of the campaign.
The free iPhone edition brings you selected preview pages - these are highlighted as you flip through the book. Within the application you can purchase full access to the complete book.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Search the entire book.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular chapter.
• Sync the book to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the pages to your phone - after that you can use it anywhere.
Novedades de la versión 4.2
Fixed toolbar visibility handling.
- Categoría: Libros
- Actualizado : 12/10/2011
- Versión: 4.2
- Tamaño: 1.3 MB
- Idiomas: Francés, Inglés
- Vendedor: Exact Editions Ltd
- © Copyright 2011 Exact Editions Ltd.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.