FREE Learn Japanese Audio FlashCards
Por Petar Vujanovic
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
FREE! Learn over 6,400 Japanese words*! - Yes, that's right, 6,400! And each and every one with native speaker audio. Includes flashcards and exercises.
And it is FREE - so give it a try!
----------------- Features and Benefits ----------------
* Over 6,400 Japanese words and phrases - Yes, that is right 6,400!
* Every word includes a native speaker's audio recording.
* Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization.
* Learning-list testing technique ensures word retention.
* Wordfiles include JLPT Level 4 (667 words) and JLPT Level 3 (638 words).
* Custom WordFiles allow users to create completely custom user WordFiles.
* Search for words and meaning and add to Custom wordFiles.
* Upload Custom WordFiles for backup and sharing.
* NEW! WordPlayer - listen to words while you exercise.
* 6,400 words available in the full version.
** Now available for iPad and OS X.
With Japanese Audio FlashCards, learning Japanese is as simple as turning on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Packed with over 6,400 Japanese words and phrases (in the full version), Japanese Audio FlashCards is an easy way to learn the Japanese fundamentals, such as the days of the week, numbers, useful phrases and expressions, articles, verbs, and nouns. All words and phrases come with a native speaker's audio recording, making it easier for you to learn the correct pronunciation. So, whether you're a beginner, or simply need to polish up on your Japanese, pull out Japanese Audio FlashCards wherever you are -- on the bus, waiting at the doctor's office, or even in line at the market.
◊ Japanese Audio FlashCards' layout is clean, readable, and straightforward. The current WordFile appears on the app's main screen, along with WordFile Details. Select from four different exercises -- Word, Meaning, Spelling, and Listening -- to test your word or phrase knowledge. All exercises are specifically designed to aid memorization. Once all exercises are completed successfully, a new words appear automatically in Learning List for you to tackle and learn.
◊ Once you've completed a WordFile, download a new one from the list. Topics available include Colors, Alphabet, Greetings Niceties, Animals, etc. Learn helpful phrases like "How are you?", "Where's the bathroom?", and "I would like…" with the phrase files, and grow your vocabulary with the Adjectives, Nouns, and Verbs files.
◊ Review words or phrases you have successfully learned to ensure you don't forget them. When reviewing, the word or phrase you've completed is spoken again. The visual and audible repetition increases your chances of retaining your new Japanese vocabulary.
* FREE Japanese Audio FlashCards is a demo version of the full App
◊ Other language versions of Audio FlashCards includes on iTunes include: Chinese, Chinese (Traditional), Italian, Korean, Bahasa Indonesian, Arabic, Greek, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian. Hebrew is coming soon.
Novedades de la versión 4.3.2
Update for iOS9.
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 05/06/2016
- Versión: 4.3.2
- Tamaño: 11.1 MB
- Idiomas: Alemán, Inglés
- Vendedor: Petar Vujanovic
- © Declan Software
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.