Gazelle GPS Cardiovascular Workout Tracker
Por Subtractive Art
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Two-time winner of Winner of the About.com Reader's Choice Awards in 2013 and 2011, Gazelle is the first GPS application specifically designed for ease-of-use while working out. Other GPS applications have small on-screen buttons and hard-to-read displays, neither of which are helpful while running, cycling, etc. Gazelle has a single large button (the entire screen) and is optimized for easy-to-read stats. Gazelle is designed to provide audio feedback on your progress (eliminating the need to look at the screen at all) and can also be controlled from the earbud remote. It has been configured to work seamlessly with iPod music or internet radio in the background.
All this means using Gazelle is easy whether it's in your hand, on an armband, clipped to your waist or even hidden away in a pocket.
See what About.com, Runner's Rambles and others are saying. Click the support link below for links to reviews.
Important: Gazelle only works on GPS-enabled devices.
• No need to look! The entire screen is the only button
• Just tap anywhere to start tracking, hold to pause or stop
• Large, easy-to-read high-contrast display
• No mechanical voices - audio feedback on your progress provided by a professional voice actor
• Works seamlessly with iPod music or internet radio
• Customizable announcements - get only the data you're interested in (e.g., pace, distance)
• Automatic announcements provided when you want it (e.g., every mile, every 5 minutes)
• The earbud remote can also be used to control tracking and announcements
• Stats display can auto-rotate or be locked to vertical or horizontal orientation
• Full support for lap-based workouts
• A full workout history with workout and lap-based statistics
• Export your data to common GPX format (e.g. MapMyRun) or a spreadsheet
• Supports English and metric measurements
• Auto-estimates pace based on your workout history if GPS signal is temporarily lost
At Subtractive Art, the customer comes first. The feature set of future releases will be based on your feedback, so please visit our website or email us and tell us how we can improve Gazelle.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Novedades de la versión 1.5.2
Minor bug fixes
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 2.99
- Categoría: Salud y forma física
- Actualizado : 11/09/2013
- Versión: 1.5.2
- Tamaño: 2.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Subtractive Art LLC
- © 2010 Subtractive Art
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (tercera generación), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (cuarta generación), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular y iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.