De Appcylon LLC
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Time Magazine selected "Graphing Calculator" as one of the top 10 back-to-school iPhone applications.
Link to article: http://tinyurl.com/yz855ad
Graphing Calculator turns your phone or iPod into an intuitive high-resolution function plotter and scientific calculator. Features include the following:
- Includes a powerful, yet easy to use scientific calculator.
- Quickly plot and trace multiple equations on the same graph.
- Custom keyboard to speed up entering in equations.
- Pinch to zoom and drag/slide for scrolling the graph in real time.
- The graph view supports portrait and landscape modes.
- Take screen shots, and e-mail graphs to yourself.
- Evaluate your graphs at any x value using the calculator screen.
- Find the exact (x,y) coordinates for roots, intersections, minimums and maximums using the trace mode.
- Provides conditional statements allow the user to restrict the domain and graph piece-wise functions.
- Supports graphing polar and parametric equations.
- Supports graphing inequalities, and implicit equations in the form f(x,y)=g(x,y).
- Retina display and multitasking support
- Display the graph on a TV, projector, or external monitor using Apple's VGA adapter (iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, 4th gen iPod, and iPad only)
- Currently supports the following functions: abs, acos, acosh, acot, acoth, acsc, acsch, asec, asech, asin, asinh, atan, atan2, atanh, ceil, cos, cosh, cot, coth, csc, csch, deg2rad, exp, fact, floor, gamma, gcd, lcm, lgamma, ln, log2, log10, logbase, max, min, mod, nCr, nPr, nroot, rad2deg, rand, sec, sech, sin, sinh, sqrt, tan, tanh.
Please visit the website for more details and screen shots. Feel free to e-mail me if you have questions, problems, or feature requests.
Novedades de la versión 1.4.5
Added support for the iPhone 5's larger screen.