Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBooks Store, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favourite classics — day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favourite passages.
• Download best-sellers and classic books from the iBooks Store
• Find fully illustrated books, including children's picture books, designed art books, photo books, cook books and more in the iBooks Store
• Experience gorgeous full-screen Multi-Touch books filled with interactive features, diagrams, photos, videos and more
• Read a free sample of any book on the iBooks Store before making it a part of your permanent collection
Great ways to read
• Choose from seven beautiful fonts and three easy-to-read page colours
• Highlight your favourite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features
• Share thoughts about your favourite book with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Messages or Mail
• Find a word, character or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature
• Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment
• Scroll through your books with the flick of a finger using the scroll view
• Use iBooks with the amazing accessibility features in iPad, iPhone and iPod touch — such as speaking the words on a given page
• Print PDF documents and notes you've written in iBooks using AirPrint
• Organise your books and PDFs into personal Collections that appear on all your devices
• Keep bookmarks, highlights, notes and your current page up to date everywhere using iCloud
• See all your iBooks Store purchases in iCloud on your bookshelf
Supports open standards
• iBooks also opens content published in the ePub and PDF formats
• Add ePub and PDF documents to iTunes and sync them to iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
• You can also add PDF documents from Mail to your iBooks PDF Collection
• The iBooks Store is available in many countries. The selection of books in the iBooks Store may vary by country
• Downloading from the iBooks Store or using iCloud features requires an Apple ID and Internet access
• Multi-Touch books created with iBooks Author can only be read using iBooks on iPad or Mac
• Adding books and PDFs from outside the iBooks Store to iBooks requires they be DRM-free
• Some PDF documents may not be compatible with iBooks
What's New in Version 3.2
iBooks has been updated with a beautiful new design for iOS 7.
Me gustaba más la interfaz anterior con la apariencia de librero, ahora parece que sólo se les ocurrió poner un fondo blanco y listo :(
Interfaz demasiado minimalista
Una cosa acostumbrarse a una nueva interfaz y otra es notar que es ya demasiado minimalista la nueva interfaz y quejarse por ello. Creo que Apple puede hacer un mejor trabajo.
I want my library design back.
What have you done to iBook's design? The old one was PERFECT and now it is dull. I want to be able to look at my iBooks and say "Wow, what a beautiful virtual library I've got right here." So please, think about it the next time you redesign iBooks so we can have our library-look back again.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 14 November 2013
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2013 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.