Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
LiPoCalc application is a practical tool helping to calculate usage of Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries that are used in (RC) model planes,helicopters and cars.
The application is a simplified calculator with the following functions:
- based on the voltage value of the LiPo battery after flight (run), it calculates how much capacity remains in the battery
- based on the capacity added to the battery after a flight, it calculates how much LiPo capacity has been used during the flight
- based on the LiPo capacity and the flight time, it calculates average current and average power during the flight
- based on the LiPo capacity and avg current during flight, it estimates flight time
- based on the LiPo capacity, it shows basic parameters for LiPo charging, namely the current, the power and the time needed to charge the battery
- supported LiPo batteries : 1 to 12 cells (1S to 12S)
- each screen has its info page with info/tips
As said above, the application is a simplified calculator. Do not expect complex math behind the calculations, the calculations are rather practical approximations to help you to understand and work with LiPo batteries..
Novedades de la versión 1.8
This is a maintenance release, there are no new features.
- removed access to developer web page from the Info screen, to conform to Apple design recommendations.
- changed the color of Lipo switches from blue to white to improve switches visibility.
Code inspected, compiled in SDK10 and tested in iOS9.3.5
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Deportes
- Actualizado : 26/09/2016
- Versión: 1.8
- Tamaño: 0.6 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Hynek Broulik
- © 2015 HYBSW
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.