Por Scott Lawrence
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Unlike other "flashlight" apps, LlamaLlight does a lot more. There's no configuration screens, there's nothing to select. You just touch the screen to set the base color, then tap the screen to set up to 4 different alternate colors for it to blink through.
You can actually play it as though it was a visual theremin. Bring it to your next pocket-music gig, and perform the "light solo" that everyone is waiting for.
• Hundreds, NAY, THOUSANDS!!! of colors to choose from
• Horizontal selects color hue
• Vertical selects lightness and saturation
• Unless the device is rotated. The the horizontal and vertical are swapped.
• Although, if the device is face up or face down, then horizontal and vertical are both horizontal at that point, making it nearly impossible to explain the interface.
• Simply touch the screen until the llama turns red to set the base color
• Just tap the screen to set the flash color and tempo
• Use LlamaLlight as a navigation aid to help you read a map, or see where a path is.
Don't step off of paths or else lions or bears may attempt to consume you, which could be costly! The price of LlamaLlight is minimal compared to the medical bills after being mauled by a bear! Buy it now!
LlamaLlight has now returned to its standard price. Keep checking back for Winter discounts soon!
Novedades de la versión 7.3
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Navegación
- Actualizado : 21/05/2010
- Versión: 7.3
- Tamaño: 0.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Scott Lawrence
- © 2008 Scott Lawrence, UmlautLlama
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.