Music Theory Intervals
Por Patrick Q. Kelly
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Test your knowledge of Simple and Compound Intervals.
• Set how the question is asked; Playing the interval harmonically, melodically up, or melodically down.
• Have the intervals given with random root notes, or in between each question, set what the root will be for the following interval.
• Simple Intervals covered are major, minor, diminished, augmented 2nds, 3rds, 6ths, 7ths, and diminished, perfect, and augmented 4ths, 5ths, and octaves.
• Compound Intervals are the same as the Simple except the notes are more than an octave apart.
• Test without the sound to work on identifying the intervals by just analyzing the notation.
There's a 'Grades' list that contains all saved quiz results. Access to the list can be password protected by entering a password in the iPad's Settings app.
The recorded grades include the student's name, date and time the quiz was taken, all relevant quiz settings (clef, number of questions, etc.), and score (percentage and letter grade).
• Treble, Alto, Tenor, and Bass clefs.
• Set number of questions, or stop anytime and grade only the number answered.
• Set up to three tries to get the correct answer.
• Record how long it takes to finish the quiz. It can be turned off.
Novedades de la versión 2.0
Added landscape orientation, updated interface.
Major upgrade to stability and efficiency.
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- USD 2.99
- Categoría: Música
- Actualizado : 03/07/2014
- Versión: 2.0
- Tamaño: 41.6 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Patrick Kelly
- © 2012 Patrick Q. Kelly
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.