Por Harald Sodemann
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
See where it rains right now and where the rainfall regions are moving in Norway. Take full advantage of the great rainfall radar maps for Norway and the neighboring countries made public by yr.no on iPhone and iPad! Now including a detailed radar map for the Oslo region. Note: a composite map for the Nordic countries is currently only available at low resolution.
Find out if it is going to rain where you are, where it has been snowing in the last hours, to plan your weekend trips. Nordic Radar marks your location marked on the radar maps. A compass helps to orient the device correctly when outdoors. Zoom and browse the rainfall radar maps for Norway step by step or as customized animation.
- See your current location marked on the rainfall radar maps
- Zoom and animate rainfall radar maps
- Step or loop through rainfall radar maps
- Use the integrated compass display to see from where rain is approaching
- Adjust the number of downloaded radar maps according to the available connection
- Includes the radar maps currently available through yr.no, including Norway, different subdivisions, a detailed view on Oslo region and a Nordic composite, including Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
Note: At present the Nordic countries maps are only available at low resolution from yr.no.
Nordic Radar uses the freely available radar maps from yr.no, delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK.
Novedades de la versión 2.7.3
- USD 0.99
- Categoría: Clima
- Actualizado : 18/03/2016
- Versión: 2.7.3
- Tamaño: 9.4 MB
- Idiomas: Alemán, Bokmål noruego, Inglés
- Vendedor: Harald Sodemann
- © 2010-2016 NedBorTech
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.