Por Lee Design Services
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
SermonNotes provides a simple and easy way to use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to input notes during sermons, classes and Bible studies. It’s paperless and includes the following features:
1. Universal app with native iPad support!
2. Input notes anywhere, anytime. Never need to look for paper or pen again.
3. Supports both portrait and landscape orientation for all screens.
4. You’ll have convenient access to your past sermon notes. Never need to search for misplaced past paper notes again.
5. Includes selector wheels to help you choose any of the 66 books of the Bible for your sermon's main verses range and also unlimited verse references during notes input. (Does not include scripture verse text due to copyright and licensing issues; however, you can copy and paste verse text from a Bible app that legally contains your favorite version / translation).
6. Input notes in dim lighting conditions. The light text on dark background reduces light distractions to those around you.
7. When you are done inputing notes, you can email them to yourself or to any anyone else. It’s a great way to share your learning with others, and it creates another back-up for you.
8. Allows you to word search, view, and edit your past notes.
9. Automatically saves whenever you dismiss the keyboard and when you tap the Done/Save button.
10. Supports iCloud for data backup. Be sure to turn it on in the Settings app / iCloud / Documents & Data / On.
11. Now includes export and import database backup file!
SermonNotes is the original sermon notes iOS app, created in 2009 and continually improved.
• A future update is planned to allow iCloud syncing of data between your multiple devices.
• As new features have been added during past years, the available screen area for text has become smaller on iPhone and iPod Touch. For all devices, including iPad, the app will work in both landscape orientation and portrait orientation. In portrait orientation, the on-screen keyboard takes up less space.
• For each book of the Bible, the proper number of chapters is available in the verse picker wheel. The number of verses is maximized for Psalms 119 which has 176 verses.
• To start a new sermon note, on iPhone and iPod touch, tap the on-screen Reset button . On iPad, tap the on-screen Reset/New button.
• App Store reviews are welcome. If you have any issues, please use the Contact Us in the app's "?" Info tab to send a message so that we can follow up and help solve it. Issues may be related to the type of device (iPhone/iPod Touch vs. iPad), iOS version, and app version.
Novedades de la versión 4.0
• Added export backup file! Email it to yourself to keep a database backup file. The button is at Past Notes / (select any note) / Backup.
• Added import backup file! To restore from the database backup file, open the emailed backup file on your iOS device and import it. Caution: the import will replace your existing SermonNotes database on your iOS device, not add to it.
• You should create a backup file occasionally, such as every few months, or before installing an app update or iOS system update, or if you need to move all of your SermonNotes data to another iOS device. You can still create a separate readable email of all your notes.
• This may be the final release that supports iOS 4.0. Future versions with iCloud syncing among devices might require minimum iOS 6.0
• On devices with iOS7, the app works fine in portrait orientation, but in horizontal landscape orientation, the keyboard behaves strangely, obscuring the screen. If this happens try this:
(1) On the home screen, double click the home button. That should bring up the new iOS multitasking feature, with screens of the runnings apps in the center of the screen, and icons of the apps beneath them.
(2) Scroll from right to left until you find the SermonNotes app.
(3) Touch and drag the screen of the running SermonNotes upwards. That should fully quit the app.
(4) Now when you start SermonNotes again, do not rotate to landscape orientation, but stay in portrait orientation until the app is fully loaded. The app should now be usable again. Although only in portrait orientation.
• On iPad with iOS7, the verse picker wheels are obscured due to the new system-level transparency.
These issues are being researched for a fix in the next update.
- USD 2.99
- Categoría: Productividad
- Actualizado : 02/05/2013
- Versión: 4.0
- Tamaño: 0.8 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Lee Design Services
- Lee Design Services LLC ©2013
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.