SPACE SPA / HOMETOWN - Delaware (Re<ords003)
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
"Drink to the earth, space and music."
Presented by RECORDS.
SPACE SPA (02'59)
You are on the earth. You make yourself at home slowly at an outdoor bath after dropping world d.u.s.t and watch the star of the night sky. Pop and ambient music. Home recording. 2008-9.
B: HOMETOWN (03'47)
You are a space emigrant. You feel nostalgic for the hometown / blue planet from the window of the apartment.
Old fashioned techno-pop / disco. Fred and Princess, two robots talk about love to you. Home recording. 2008-9.
. a record label that just exists in iPhone/iPodTouch.
. a record player application in iPhone/iPodTouch.
. a new way of presenting music and art.
. Founder: Delaware.
How to RECORDS Appli:
. Intuitive interface / Easy operation.
. Specially made design vinyl.
. Zoom by the pinch.
. menu/left top button▼: help, info(sides, song title, time) & bOOgLet....
. Turn over: auto-turn or please upset your device.
bOOgLet & Catalogue:
electrical booklet. liner notes, lyrics, photo, catalogue....
A Japanese super sonic group, designs music and musics design. Works take on multiple forms such as recordings, visual installation, writing, web, mobile phone, cross stitch, and live performance. They call ourselves "Artoonist" (Artoon means art + cartoon.)
Novedades de la versión 2.0
* Improved user interface. Implemented menu (Vinyl list / "bOOgLet", Catalogue / Help).
* Implemented indication: Playing song title and time.
* Updated "MAG" to "bOOgLet". Electrical booklet. Liner-notes, lyrics, photo, catalogue....
* Improved turn over. Implemented auto-turn.
* Redesigned high-resolution graphics for iPhone 4 / iPad.
* Remastered audio.
* Implemented download new contents via internet when launching first time.
- USD 2.99
- Categoría: Música
- Actualizado : 07/01/2011
- Versión: 2.0
- Tamaño: 2.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Hiroshi Okamura
- © 2011 Delaware
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.