Por Digital Oddities Pty Ltd
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
*** Featured by iPhone Life Magazine, Top iPhone Resource, TouchAholics, and more! ***
Track the price of your favourite stocks, monitor your portfolio, and have a powerful, easy to use set of charting and technical analysis tools at your fingertips.
Stock Chartist provides clear, fully customizable charts of the most popular technical indicators that can be easily browsed with the touch of a finger.
From Moving Averages to MACD, Bollinger Bands to RSI, Stochastic Oscillators to Swing Charts, it's all there.
Do you prefer candlestick charts? OHLC bars? A simple line chart of the closing price? They're all available at the touch of a button.
Do you want to zoom in on a chart and get detailed information about each day? With Stock Chartist it's easy.
Do you want the power to choose the parameters for your favourite indicators? You've got it.
The perfect solution for traders who are on the move.
Make money by evaluating trades with the best technical analysis at your fingertips. And all for less than the commission on a single trade.
- Watchlist functionality so you can save and easily track your favourite stocks
- Portfolio functionality so you can easily keep track of your positions
- High quality charts
- Candlestick, OHLC Bar, and Closing Price Line chart types
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly charts
- Support for logarithmic price scale on charts
- Can zoom time and price independently with pinch gestures
- Draw trend lines and support/resistance lines on charts
- All charts can be viewed in Portrait or Landscape mode
- Moving Averages (Simple and Exponential): Up to 4 per chart to show crossovers
- MACD Indicator
- Average Range and Average True Range (ATR)
- Volume data (including Volume Moving Average)
- Relative Strength Indicator (RSI)
- Bollinger Bands
- Fast and Slow Stochastic Oscillator
- Rate of Change (ROC) Momentum Indicator
- Directional Movement Index (DMI/ADX) Indicator
- Swing Chart overlay
- Williams %R
- Parabolic SAR
- All indicator parameters are fully customizable
Multiple exchanges across several countries are supported (using the Yahoo! exchange suffixes).
- NYSE (no suffix required)
- NASDAQ (no suffix required)
- Australia (.AX suffix)
- London (.L suffix)
- Toronto (.TO suffix)
- Paris (.PA suffix)
- Oslo (.OL suffix)
- New Zealand (.NZ suffix)
- Singapore (.SI suffix)
- Spain (.MC suffix)
- and many others
Note that not all stocks are supported in all exchanges.
For most exchanges, quote data is typically delayed by 15 or 20 minutes.
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- By choosing this app you are paying for its charting capabilities, not the data.
- The app utilizes free data that is externally sourced and is beyond the control of the developer. Data provided by this application is "as is" and on an "as available" basis. The developer assumes no responsibility for inaccurate, erroneous or unavailable data.
- This application makes no recommendations about what securities to buy or sell.
Novedades de la versión 4.2
Minor updates to the data feed mechanism
Otros usuarios también compraron
- USD 9.99
- Categoría: Finanzas
- Actualizado : 06/01/2014
- Versión: 4.2
- Tamaño: 1.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Digital Oddities Pty Ltd
- © 2013 Digital Oddities Pty Ltd
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.