Por Tunabelly Software Inc.
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to get the update to 4.6.2 for free at http://tunabelly.com/tgupdate after purchasing.
Looking for fan control? Try a free trial of the PRO version at http://tunabelly.com/tgpro
Monitor and log all the temperatures and fan speeds inside your Mac.
With over 650 international five star ratings and world class support, it's a must have tool for every Mac user.
• Run in background mode with the info displayed in the menu bar.
• See the temperature values in either Celsius or Fahrenheit for every temperature sensor in your Mac.
• See the current, min and max values for every fan in your Mac.
• Log all temperatures, fan speeds and alerts to a CSV file.
• Show an alert if a temperature gets too hot.
• Choose what gets displayed in the menu bar.
• Works on all Macs.
Rated 8/10 on mac.appstorm.net.
Rated 5/5 on crazymikesapps.com.
Rated 4/5 and Editor's Pick on check-my-temp.mac.informer.com.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
What customers are saying:
"This program just saved my MacBook" - Far West
"Awesome App!!!" - david.burns
"Get it now" - codes00
"Thanks to this I discovered that my fan on my new Macbook Pro was defective." - trjras123
"It works like it said it does." - jdphil07
"Love it!!!" - Thomas Larsen
Novedades de la versión 4.1
• Update to TG 4.6.2 for free at http://tunabelly.com/tgupdate
• Resolved critical issue where checking the drive temperatures (via SMART) could cause the Mac to freeze up momentarily.
• Resolved issue where potentially bogus sensors would appear.
• Resolved issue where the CSV log file would be overwritten when the app started up.
• Resolved issue where some sensors were duplicated.
• Resolved issue where it was possible to have a GPU sensor showing zero degrees.
• Added sensors from the new areas as choices for displaying in the menu bar.
Plus it also includes all the great updates from 4.0:
• Added support for MBP Retina sensors.
• Added support for more sensors including the new Logic Board area.
• Added ability to log temperatures and fan speeds in CSV (Comma Separated Values) for easy importing into Numbers or Excel.
• Misc improvements and bug fixes.
Capturas de pantalla
Reseñas de usuarios
This gives you the temperatures of different components but dpes not allow you to control or modify anything (such as the fan speed)
es perfecta solo le falta estar en español
- USD 4.99
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 19/03/2013
- Versión: 4.1
- Tamaño: 2.3 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Tunabelly Software Inc.
- © 2013, Tunabelly Software
Compatibilidad: OS X 10.6 o posterior