Transplant (HCT) Guidelines
De National Marrow Donor Program
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Treatment guidelines for physicians and bone marrow transplant patients for before and after transplant.
The Transplant Guidelines App provides recommended referral consultation timing guidelines and post-transplant screening, immunization and GVHD screening guidelines for hematologists/oncologists. It also contains helpful information, checklists and reminders for patients who are planning for or have had a blood or marrow transplant.
Features for physicians:
• Quickly access optimal referral consultation timing for 15+ diseases, including AML, ALL, MDS, CML, NHL, Hodgkin lymphoma, multiple myeloma and sickle cell disease
• Access the latest HCT research and outcomes data
• Create customized lists of recommended post-transplant tests/procedures for 6-month, 12-month and annual appointments
• Check potential signs/symptoms of chronic GVHD by area of the body and view photo gallery of manifestations
• View vaccination schedules for autologous and allogeneic HCT recipients
• Email results to share information
Features for patients and caregivers:
• Access checklists to help prepare for transplant
• Review customized 6-month, 12-month and 2+ annual checkup guidelines
• Use the GVHD symptom checker to help identify early signs of GVHD and make notes
• Email guidelines and symptom checker results to self or health care team
• Set reminders (appointments, medications, exercise, etc.)
Novedades de la versión 3.0.2
• minor updates
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 12/01/2017
- Versión: 3.0.2
- Tamaño: 31.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: The National Marrow Donor Program
- © National Marrow Donor Program 2015
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.