Por AO Foundation
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
CLINICAL EVIDENCE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Traumaline is an extensive database of clinical evidence containing summarized information on recent literature. It provides access to bibliographic information on articles of therapy, prognosis and diagnosis—graded according to Class of Evidence.
This is invaluable evidence-based tool for anybody embarking on a clinical research project, preparing a lecture, or simply wanting to keep up with recent relevant developments in their field.
Access Traumaline to:
* Find clinical research of therapy, prognosis and diagnosis
* Identify pertinent articles
* Find an article's Class of Evidence
* Get a brief summary of an article and of the result of the study you want. Read the authors conclusion, and know more about the data on patients' treatment intervention and outcome measures.
You can enter a search term or select a predefined area on the first screen. A Traumaline search is ordered by level of evidence and publishing date. Hence, the most reliable and latest studies are always shown first.
Furthermore, you can bookmark your favorite studies, send them to your colleagues, or follow a link to its respective PubMed entry.
Novedades de la versión 1.1
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 05/04/2012
- Versión: 1.1
- Tamaño: 13.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: AOFoundation
- © 2011 AO Foundation, Switzerland
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.