Meet people near you to practice the sport and recreational activities you like.
Looking for an activity buddy to play?
- Create a specific activity session with date, time, location and necessary additional information
- Wait for people near you to join your session or get a Match!
- Search and browse by activities, date, and multiple filter options
- Check the profile of the organizer and Join their sessions in full confidence
- Share the activity with your friends using your preferred social media or messaging app
- Use GrabPay to pay for sessions or share some costs
It’s a Match!
- The “Sessions” and “Looking for Partners” you create are matched with other identical requests and relevant community members so you can easily connect, meet and play.
Connect with friends
- Connect with Playground users to build your network of activity buddies or coaches
- Create your own tribe with friends to keep in touch with activity buddies
- Join tribes and meet new friends to practice the activity you love
Upload one image at the end of each session and also see what has happened around you. Your friend will be able to comment on it and keep the fun going.
You are a sport coach and wish to have a profile that is specific to your coaching activity? Update to PRO free of charge to get new leads. Get paid seamlessly using your GrabPay account.
Playground ensures that you meet and play with people you can trust
- Authenticate your profile with Facebook or/and LinkedIn to increase trust and transparency
- The star-rating and reviews shown on personal profiles indicates the reputation of each user
- Easily communicate with other users via in-app Direct Message
Connect, meet, play
The biggest update since the launch of Playground:
•Easily find sport Coaches and Industry Professionals in the Connect section
•GrabPay: you can now pay using GrabPay or receive payments for your sessions (the function is so far only supported in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines). Add your GrabPay URL ID in your personal profile
•Comment on Memories: You can now add comments on Memories posted by your connections or tribes’ peers appearing in your feed
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.