ABC Touch A Book: Consonant Blends
By WILLHALL SIAU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A consonant blend (or consonant cluster) is a group of consonants which have no vowels between them.
When reading a blend, each consonant within the consonant blend maintains its sound and can be heard.
Young children usually have difficulty with consonant blends, and Audio Touch A Book is a perfect add-on to help them with that.
Pictures associated with each blend are kid-centric, cute and attractive to keep your children interested and occupied.
In this version, we have included the following new features:
1. Options to do "L-Blends", "R-Blends" and "S-Blends" individually, or have fun with them all at the same time
2. Randomized pictures so it is not just a boring flashcard
3. Touch the picture to hear the name of item
4. Turn sound on and off to suit every situation
What's New in Version 1.3
- As requested, changed "Sledge" to "Sled".
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 07 March 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: WILLHALL SIAU
- © 2012 Orados.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.