Abra enables you to invest in 28 cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Stellar, Monero and many more in one app.
Featured in Forbes, CNN Money, Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Apple’s Planet of the Apps, Coindesk, Techcrunch and more.
Abra combines a safe cryptocurrency wallet and exchange in a user-friendly experience.
You can add money to your wallet using a bank account or using cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, litecoin and bitcoin cash globally and exchange to the currency of your choice, anytime you want, almost instantly.
Abra also enables you to store bitcoin purchased from an external cryptocurrency exchange or bitcoin wallet like Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, CEX.io, Robinhood, Circle, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Shapeshift, Mycelium, etc.
** BENEFITS **
With Abra you can:
* Buy, sell and hold bitcoin, litecoin and bitcoin cash
* Invest in 28 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), XRP (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Ether (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), TRON (TRX), Cardano (ADA), Monero (XMR), Dash (DASH), Doge (DOGE), Omisego (OMG), Qtum (QTUM), ZCash (ZEC), Stellar Lumens (XLM), NEO (NEO), Verge(XVG), 0x (ZRX), Augur (REP), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), DigiByte (DGB), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Golem (GNT), Lisk (LSK), NEM (NEM), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Status (SNT), Stratis (STRAT) and Vertcoin (VTC)
*Exchange between currencies. For instance, invest in cryptocurrencies like XRP or ether by exchanging from USD.
* Hedge your investment portfolio in a quick, easy and safe manner by exchanging from crypto to US Dollars (or any other fiat currency).
* Hold your investments in a free, safe wallet where YOU control your money, not us.
** FUNDING METHODS **
Abra is a global, bitcoin-based, non-custodial wallet with several ways to add funds, depending on where you live:
* Bank: We support a variety of major and regional banks in the US, PH and EU
* American Express: US only. Eligible consumer cards include Amex cards, Bluebird, and Serve
* Visa or Mastercard: Debit/Card card issued globally
* Bitcoin, litecoin or bitcoin cash purchased externally
* Cash: Use the app to find an Abra Teller where supported
Abra allows you to invest in 28 popular cryptocurrencies:
* Bitcoin (BTC): The first cryptocurrency enabling decentralized payments and a safe store of value
* XRP (XRP): Cryptocurrency enabling faster and cheaper bank-to-bank transactions
* Litecoin (LTC): One of the first altcoins, a powerful Bitcoin-fork enabling fast and cheap transactions
* Ethereum (ETH): Cryptocurrency platform for smart contracts and ICO coins
* Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Fork of Bitcoin with capacity for larger blocks and faster transactions
* Monero (XMR): Privacy oriented cryptocurrency that anonymizes transactions using stealth and ring signatures
* Dash (DASH): Cryptocurrency that pioneered built-in governance and privacy
* Dogecoin (DOGE): Cryptocurrency with a history of charitable contributions
* OmiseGO (OMG): Cryptocurrency enabling financial inclusion and interoperability through the public OMG network
* Qtum (QTUM): Smart contract platform that can interoperate with smart contracts on other blockchains
* Zcash (ZEC): Privacy-focused cryptocurrency with the option to create completely anonymous transactions
* Stellar Lumens (XLM): Cryptocurrency focused on cross-border payments
* Verge (XVG): Privacy oriented cryptocurrency that uses i2P and Tor to anonymize transactions
* 0x (ZRX): ERC20 token that will be used to pay for fees on exchanges built on the 0x protocol
Other cryptocurrencies supported on Abra include:
* TRON (TRX)
* Cardano (ADA)
* Augur (REP)
* Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
* DigiByte (DGB)
* Ethereum Classic (ETC)
* NEO (NEO)
* Basic Attention Token (BAT)
* Golem (GNT)
* Lisk (LSK)
* NEM (NEM)
* Status (SNT)
* Stratis (STRAT)
* Vertcoin (VTC)
Exciting news: you can now invest in the Bitwise Crypto Index (BIT10) token on Abra. BIT10 is the world's first easily accessible cryptocurrency index for anyone, anywhere. Now you can own 80% of the crypto market with one simple investment.
Ratings and Reviews
App is overall good
Compared with the most downloaded digital wallet which also offers bitcoin tech here in PH, this app can connect with banks (the best feature); but has less other cash in options with slightly higher fees. It can also hold only one currency at a time (I wish they add more wallets as soon as possible). I like the map though, very easy to find the nearest abra teller.
In terms of security, no 2FA and doesn’t support fingerprint scan.
One interesting feature is the “become an abra teller”. I’m thinking to become one but short on funds.
You'll sooner or later ignore the crisp UI after realizing that the confusing rates take the cake. There are multiple "mid-market" values shown everywhere, and none of them are the ones you want to look at. The actual conversion rates can only be seen when you have some balance and attempt to make an exchange, which is definitely a step in the wrong direction.
Amazing level getting low
Recently I was trying to send money to my friend, and it keeps on saying “oops somethings went wrong” I updated the app and it’s still doing the same thing. Why is this happening? It’s frustrating. Please make an urgent FIX if you guys want 5 stars. I already started recommending your app to my friends and this what they will see? Think about it please
Indeed! Thank you for the high star review and kind words. We are working hard to make the Abra app more "AbrAmazing" day to day (cool new word, thanks :)) Enjoy the app! - More feedback? please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.