Advanced First Responder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RediVideos Advanced First Responder application is a complete, comprehensive audio/HD video first aid training course, instructed and demonstrated by certified first responders and displayed right on your iPhone/iPod or iPad.
Each first aid technique is shot in high definition, full screen video and narrated clearly and concisely to provide an easy to understand guide to administering first aid.
We offer the complete information in English, Mandarin, French, German, Hindi and Spanish.
The course contains all the material from a standard certified first aid course, plus advanced techniques including:
• Traction Splints
• HAINES Roll
• Helmet Removal
• Standing Take Down
The Advanced First Responder application is divided into two sections:
1. The Complete Training Course;
2. The Perform First Aid section that allows you to access the techniques quickly in case of emergency.
As a first aid professional or trainee, this application offers you instant access to the techniques required for your training. It also has the following benefits:
• Can be replayed as many times as necessary to understand the content in preparation for taking a certified course;
• As regulations and techniques change, this application will be updated and you will be emailed so you can download the new content free of charge;
• Lesser need to carry around bulky manuals or training material, or remember where they are stored;
• Your phone offers a built in light source, so you can reference the information in the dark or in poorly lit areas.
About Us: Redi-Medic is a leading North American manufacturer of custom and professional emergency kits. For over 25 years our kits for adventure, earthquakes, floods, and war zones have been shipped throughout the world. Over four years ago in our efforts to promote awareness about public safety and health, we teamed up with professional first aid instructors to create these video series to include with our kits: Complete Home First Aid, Industrial First Aid, Watercraft Safety, Automobile Accident Procedure, and CPR. The overwhelming positive response we received prompted us to release the series as applications for your iPhone,iPad
Redivideos also offers complete WHMIS and Watercraft Safety applications. Please see our other apps the App Store by typing Redivideos into the search box.
What's New in Version 5.2.1
The most recent update to this program will alert low battery and provides user the option to switch to text only mode to conserve battery life!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 29 April 2013
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Redivideos
- © 2013 Redi-Videos
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.