The AeroSafety World journal continues Flight Safety Foundation’s tradition of excellence in aviation safety journalism that dates back more than 50 years. Each issue contains:
• In-depth features on the most important commercial and business aviation safety issues, risk mitigations and best practices that affect millions of flights and billions of passengers each year;
• Analyses of accidents and incidents to raise awareness of problems to be avoided in the future;
• Opinion and insight from safety professionals working around the world; and,
• All the latest news and information on research, training, human factors, regulatory actions and emerging safety threats.
AeroSafety World content is available exclusively to members of Flight Safety Foundation, an internationally recognized impartial and independent nonprofit founded in 1947 for the sole purpose of advancing the cause of aviation safety around the world.
The AeroSafety World app enables you to carry the AeroSafety World archive anywhere you can take your mobile device. Once the app and content initially are downloaded, AeroSafety World is accessible anywhere, at any time and without an internet connection, and you will be able to:
• Read and bookmark important articles and features for quick access.
• Share articles with colleagues or other Foundation members.
• Search dozens of AeroSafety World articles from your mobile device.
• Access your Flight Safety Foundation membership profile when connected to the internet.
• Log in to access content or join Flight Safety Foundation.
Improved performance and better support for the iPhone X
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.