By Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Allscripts Remote+™ for the Apple® iPad®, iPhone™ or iPod® Touch enables healthcare providers to remotely control their Allscripts EHR from any location and thus help them control their time. In a matter of seconds, with Allscripts Remote+, difficult medical decisions that need to be made while out of the office, at the hospital, on call or on personal time can be made more effectively and accurately.
Allscripts Remote+ makes a healthcare provider’s life easier with:
Access to real-time patient summary information
Fast communication to local emergency rooms
Convenient ePrescribing to the patient’s pharmacy
Anytime access to task list such as medication refills, lab results
The ability to securely capture charges while hospital rounding and also when providing care remotely outside of the practice.
Ability to add a diagnosis when writing a prescription
Allscripts Remote+ improves patient care with:
A medical summary faxed to the ER with the provider’s instructions
Safer medications with accurate medication and allergy lists combined with drug interaction checking
Convenience of an ePrescription waiting at the pharmacy
Allscripts Remote+ is compatible with:
TouchWorks EHR: v11.1.7 and higher
Professional EHR: v9.x and higher
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- Fixed issue where user was not notified when Drug Interaction Checking was either failing or not available.
- Fixed issue where app would crash when navigating away from Rounding Lists.
- Fixed compatibility issue with Unity 25-Feb-2015 where several tabs were disabled.
- Added 64-bit compatibility.
- Removed dictation feature due to compatibility issues.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 11 March 2015
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- © Copyright 2015 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.