Take on the world’s most fearless drivers and become the next Asphalt Legend – from the creators of Asphalt 8: Airborne.
Asphalt 9: Legends features an extensive roster of real hypercars from renowned manufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and W Motors. Pick your dream ride and race across spectacular locations around the world. Leave your limits in the dust and become a Legend of the Track!
A CONSOLE EXPERIENCE IN THE PALMS OF YOUR HANDS
Immerse yourself in this hyper-realistic arcade racing game, with meticulously detailed real cars, HDR techniques and stunning visual and particle effects that turn every race into a real blockbuster movie.
THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS CARS
Collect over 50 of the world’s most amazing speed machines. Each vehicle has been carefully selected based on its aesthetics and high performance to create the most desirable line-up of any Asphalt game to date.
CUSTOMISATION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Use the new car editor to define the exact colour and materials for your car. You can also pick the colour of the Rims and Brake Calipers and add carbon parts to fully customise your rides.
Feel the thrill of gravity-defying races across 70 tracks in the most amazing real-world locations. Race around giant tornados in the American wilderness, avoid landslides in the Himalayas and hit the ramps to perform awesome stunts.
A BLAST OF ARCADE FUN
Charge your nitro to unleash the ultimate Nitro Pulse and break the sound barrier. Double-tap on the brake to do a 360° at any time and take down your opponents in style.
BECOME A LEGEND
Start your journey in Career mode by completing over 60 seasons and 800 races. Become a real Asphalt legend by racing against up to 7 players in real time through the different leagues of the World Series Multiplayer mode.
ULTIMATE RACING CONTROL
Master the innovative TouchDrive, a new control scheme that streamlines steering to let players focus on the fun of racing. You can also switch to manual controls (tilt or tap to steer) and learn how to drive like a pro Asphalt racer.
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
For the first time in the Asphalt series, you can create your own community of like-minded racers with the Club feature. Collaborate with your Club members to unlock Milestone rewards and rise up the ranks of the Club leaderboard.
This app requires an iPad mini 2 (or newer) or an iPhone 5s (or newer). A network connection is required to play.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Forum : http://gmlft.co/A9_Forums
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula
Now that you’re on the fast track to becoming a Legend, let’s kick things into high gear with one of the community’s most highly requested updates—CLUB RACES! Challenge your teammates to see who’s the real Legend on any of the 70 official tracks!
CLUB RACE MODE has been added by popular demand. You can now create your own private races to challenge your Club friends for fun and prestige!
2 NEW CARS are fuelling up. So get ready to take the Lotus Elise Sprint 220 and Ferrari J50 for a spin real soon!
A NEW CAREER SEASON with 20 unique challenges will open up once you unlock the Lotus Elise.
GET MORE REWARDS in Multiplayer mode for rising up the ranks of the Legend League leaderboard.
DAILY GOALS are now available, offering you simple tasks every day for even more prizes.
CUSTOMISABLE TAP-TO-STEER CONTROLS are now available by popular request!
REBALANCING: The stats of the Ferrari F12tdf, Lamborghini Aventador SV Coupe, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport, Lamborghini Egoista and VLF Force 1 V10 have been increased to better align with their car rank. And now, you will accumulate more nitro when drifting.
** As a special thanks to some of our most active and popular Clubs, we’ve awarded them each a unique and exclusive Club Logo. Congrats! **
Ratings and Reviews
Best racing game i have ever played
Im really enjoying this game, is extremely hard to get bored or stop playing, the graphics blowed my mind and the soundtrack is awesome. Some improvements that you should consider to the world release:
1. Add more cars to the multiplayer leagues, is very hard to win when the only two cars you have are 500 below the range of the most players
2. Make the multiplayer a little more fair, is necessary to play against players that have maximum 50 in range of difference
3. Make that we can customize the controls in the tap to turn mode, just like in asphalt 8, because the controls that you give default are very uncomfortable
4. Make that you can see the objectives of the race while racing when you pause the game, just like in asphalt 8. I forget a lot about them, and i know the majority have that problem
5. The game is considerably more difficult to advance than asphalt 8, i think you should put more and better ways to get cards than events, multiplayer and club reputation, because there is a point where the cards that you need never appears in those modes (B, A and S cards)
I agree with the internet connection playing, is a way to make the game safer and stronger. I agree too with the fuel system, i get why you added it.
Thanks for the game!
Great game but needs improvements.
Make it offline. Remove the stupid gas system for each car, pretty pointless, makes the game boring cause you have to wait.
EDIT: I can't download the new update, come on Gameloft. The phone I'm using is an iphone 6s
Edit 2: was able to download already, had to reinstall the app, next suggestion, could you make the multiplayer more fair? Makes it hard for us low level players playing against high ranking players. Makes multiplayer a burden. Please fix it
Edit 3: if you're planning to keep the gas system could you at least have like a button to refuel the cars instead of going to each car individually, makes it less tiring to do and maybe make cards a bit easier to obtain cause at some point, people like me may have a hard time competing in both single player and multiplayer.
Edit 4: could you lower some of the ranks in the career mode cause people like me can't reach the required rank with the way the blueprints are given. Also, you need to balance the AI in career mode as well cause if they get ahead it would be would be hard to catch up. Same goes when you're in the lead, around 80% of the race they start to fall back drastically which gives you an underwhelming feeling when finishing a race, so please try to fix the AI. Thanks.
Hello CrescentNooBs, thanks for the feedback! Have you been able to download the update? It can take some time between the moment when you receive the update prompt and when you are actualy able to downlaod it.
The Asphalt Team
Edit: right now, the multiplayer isn't trying to be fair, because we have the player base of a soft launch. Of course, we will apply a great matchmaking system to the game to make it fair :) Thanks!
Great Game But...
First and foremost, I want to say that this game is probably the best version of the Asphalt series out there. So for that, you deserve a 5-star review.
Secondly, the graphics and gameplay are SOLID! The game’s display has definitely surpassed its predecessors. From the cars down to the details like the colors (and how you can play around to find the right hue for you).
I am not sure if it’s only my phone (I am using an iPhone 7 Plus by the way), but I noticed that playing the game would heat up my phone way past what is normal compared with other games that I have played with.
As such, I think it consumes amount of the battery of the iPhone than what it should be normally consuming. My brother uses the iPhone 8 Plus and he claims that his phone has not heated as much as my iPhone 7 Plus.
I am willing to play hours on this game alone. However, aside from the fact that you have to wait for hours before and event starts over again and be able to draw a blueprint for the next car, you really have to literally put down your phone to allow it to cool down a bit.
Because of this, I gave the game an overall 2-star rating. (I was going for the 1-star but the game does deserve credit.)
Until then, my rating remains. Hope the devs can do something about this.
Thanks for reporting the issue! To help us with fixing it, could you please answer the following questions :
1. When did you notice the problem (after the last update or before)?
2. How much time of gameplay does it take for the Phone to start heating up?
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
The Asphalt Team
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack 1 -- Advanced ₱ 99.00
- Handful of Tokens ₱ 99.00
- Starter Pack 1 ₱ 249.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.