By Groupics.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gather around and turn your iPad into a 4 player gameshow wireless buzzer system using your iPhone device to create a gameshow buzzing environment!
BigRedBuzzer is a Wi-Fi based wireless buzzer lockout system that allows multiple iPads to join a game created from the PickMeBuzzer app on your iPhone. For example, you can easily accommodate 8 players with just 2 iPads and an iPhone using the BigRedBuzzer app and the PickMeBuzzer app for your iPhone.
Great for classroom, training, and trivia environments by providing a mobile 4 player iPad based gameshow wireless buzzer system to make learning fun.
- Up to 4 players per iPad can attempt to buzz-in via a Wi-Fi connection using the PickMeBuzzer iPhone App
- Allows iPad to communicate with Desktop Apps via the PickMeBuzzer iPhone App
HOW IT WORKS (All devices must be on same Wi-Fi network):
1) Get the PickMeBuzzer App for your iPhone and create a game. Let the participants know your game name (your device name shown on the bottom of the screen once starting the game). Your name will be broadcasted across the network so other participants can join with the iPad BigRedBuzzer App.
2) Start the BigRedBuzzer App on your iPad and select the game created from the iPhone. Gather up to 4 people around the iPad. When attempting to buzz-in your response will be sent wirelessly to the iPhone. The host will then determine who buzzed in first.
Have fun with BigRedBuzzer!
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 10 August 2010
- Version: 1
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Groupics.com, Inc.
- © Groupics.com, Inc. Copyright 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.