Blue Letter Bible
By Blue Letter Bible
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powerful Bible study tools linked to every verse in an easy-to-use, personalized Bible reader!
Dig deep into God’s Word with over 30 Bible versions, audio Bibles, text and audio commentaries, Hebrew / Greek lexicon, concordances, dictionaries, advanced word searches, and more. Customize your reading experience with rich color themes, fonts, auto scrolling, and parallel version views. Personalize your study with highlighting, underlining, and note taking options – all with Cloud back up.
Join our 7.5 million+ annual website users and 1 million+ app users who choose to dig deeper into God’s Word with Blue Letter Bible!
POWERFUL BIBLE STUDY TOOLS
• Use the new PDF document reader for BLB digital books and PDF documents
• Study the Hebrew & Greek with our original language lexicon
• Perform advanced word study searches using the many available dictionaries and encyclopedias
• Use the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge for an in-depth study
• Read from the many available text commentaries
• Listen to the Bible and audio commentaries
CUSTOMIZED BIBLE READER
• Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) comes free & installed as part of the core Bibles!
• Choose from over 30 Bible translations available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Korean, German, Russian, Slovok, Croatian, French, Hebrew, and Greek
• Choose from various color themes, adjustable fonts and sizes with an automatic option
• Read different Bible versions side-by-side
• Read the Bible with the variable speed auto-scroll feature
PERSONALIZED BIBLE STUDY
• Share verse passages to iMessage, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and more
• Bookmark your favorite chapters with visual indicators in the app and organize them in custom folders
• Highlight and underline your favorite verses in customizable colors
• Backup, restore, and share your preferences locally from iCloud
• Launch the “New Resource” menu from the BLB icon
A NOTE ABOUT OLDER IPHONE / IPAD DEVICES
As of release of 2.50 and later we recommend upgrading to iOS 6 or later, if possible, to continue to receive BLB app updates. As of 2.50 we will no longer be providing updates for older devices not compatible with iOS 6.0 or later.
Questions or issues with the BLB app after updating? We’re here to serve! First, visit our FAQs by clicking on the link to our support site to see if your question can be answered there. If not, please leave your feedback on the support page and a member of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
For those leaving iTunes Customer Reviews, please know that we have no way of contacting you unless you leave your feedback on the support page.
Please take a minute to rate the Blue Letter Bible app!
Ratings and feedback will help us to improve the Blue Letter Bible app.
What's New in Version 2.54
If you have enjoyed the BLB App, please take a moment to rate it and share the App with your friends and family; it means a lot to us at BLB!
• Added Verse Sharing feature
• History now auto-refreshes after clearing individual entries
• Devices now use common Daily Bible Reading Plan data
• Made minor wording changes in dialog alerts
• Navigation buttons behave consistently across tools views
• Improved Notes view scrolling
Various bug fixes:
• Fixed iOS 9 bug not showing copy/define iOS menu
• Fixed Backup/Restore WiFi view not showing full screen width
• Fixed not showing all chapters in top navigation on iPhone 6 devices in landscape
• Fixed top navigation 'Cancel' on iPhone's to return to the previous book/chapter