“You can save $112,000 over a lifetime by just bringing your lunch to work” - personal finance statistics say.
“Sometimes, it's easy to overlook all of the tiny little "leaks" in your budget. People often don't realize how much they're spending.
It's easy to think that you're not buying anything lavish. You're not dining at the Ritz.
You're not flying to Paris. You don't drive a Mercedes-Benz. Where on earth is all of your money going?
Let me ask you a few questions:
Do you buy a coffee from Starbucks?
Do you buy ice cream, cookies, soda, or other junk food?
Do you own a car that has poor gas mileage?
Do you have a pet?
Do you occasionally grab lunch out when you're on the go?
All of these represents the most common ways in which people spend money.
None of these purchases are "wrong" or "right." They're simply choices. If you want to spend money on these items, you need to cut other expenses out of your budget. The core of budgeting is prioritizing: Cut the expenses that are less important to you, so that you can leave room in the budget for the spending that really matters.”*
So here it comes - Budget Calculator or Your Finance Personal Assistant
Use it to Track, Control, Analyze & Plan Your Money.
- is designed to be simple
- has fast & easy data entry forms
- has got all tools for you to be effective in your money management
The App tools will help you to:
1. Track your expenses & fill it in seconds
2. Control & Analyze Money Leaks with Interactive Pie Charts
3. Plan & Forecast to achieve your goals with Interactive Graphs
4. Make it Personal with Customisation Tools
5. Be Secure with Password Protection
6. Perform a detailed analysis with Data Export to PC
7. Not miss a thing with Smart Notifications
So, Get It Now!
We are constantly trying to improve the app if you have a feedback please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org
*“Where Does All My Money Go” full article on budgeting.about.com
- stability improvement and bug fixes
- decimal mark is added into calculator (1.25, 1.5, etc can be entered now)
- calculator improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Comprehensive and clear info and nice way of showing your budget on smartphone
Nice app. Very useful in monitoring your expenses and savings. Highly recommended! 😊😊😊
Very nice app,suits om my budget planning,very simple and easy to use.i love it
- Maxim Gusarov
- 33.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Maxim Gusarov
- In-App Purchases
- "Enable all above features - 40% cheaper" ₱ 299.00
- "Create as many activities as you want" ₱ 149.00
- "Remove All Ads" ₱ 99.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.