buqo - Pinoy Digital Bookstore
By Hand Interactive Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
buqo is a bookstore, newsstand, and reader in a single app. It was built to give Pinoys (and Pinoys-at-heart) everywhere a single place to access bestselling Filipino magazines, books, and more.
buqo is about feeding the mind; we believe that reading is a satisfying and refreshing experience. A Filipino will find some word play in “book ko,” or “my book” in English and “buko,” translated as “young coconut,” a fruit known for its nutritional value and versatility, which has been used locally as a metaphor for the mind (as in “use your coconut”).
Love our app? Leave us a 5-star review on the App Store.
If you found a bug or is encountering issues please send us an email at email@example.com and we'll make sure it gets resolved as soon as possible.
What's New in Version 3.4.20
- Minor bugs fixed.
Buqo offers a varied selection of ebooks.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 04 April 2016
- Version: 3.4.20
- Size: 79.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Hand Interactive Inc.
- © Hand.Interactive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Candy Magazine Philippines September 2016USD 1.99
- Preview June 2016USD 2.99
- Abby - An Intimate EscapeUSD 3.99
- The Jinri Experience 2USD 3.99
- FHM Philippines One Year SubscriptionUSD 24.99
- Endless SummerUSD 3.99
- Stylized: Liz Uy's Ten Style EssentialsUSD 8.99
- Ohayo!USD 3.99
- The Philippine Star SubscriptionsUSD 3.99
- Ultimate Alden Richards Fan bookUSD 4.99