Your Music. Your Way.
Introducing CapTune by Sennheiser.
CapTune is a premium music player and a powerful sound optimization tool for your headphones, putting you in control of the music you love. Make precise adjustments with the equalizer or simply choose presets and effects to fit your taste, mood or surroundings. And then, save your Sound Profiles to suit your listening environment and personalize your listening experience anytime, anywhere.
What’s more, CapTune seamlessly integrates TIDAL so you can create your own multi-source playlists.
• Integration of player and equalizer in one app
• SoundCheck to set personal equalizer by A/B listening tests
• Equalizer presets and effects; created by Sennheiser, personalized by user
• Control stored and streamed music and create multi–source playlists
• Integration with TIDAL’s high fidelity music streaming (availability of services depends on region)
• Sound Profiles save your music and settings for different listening situations
• Smart user interface
• Compatible with wired and wireless Bluetooth as well as AirPlay devices
• Color design themes to match headphones and taste
PLAYER & EQUALIZER FACTS:
• Plays MP3, AIFF, AAC, WAV and Apple Lossless (ALAC) audio files (may vary in regards to device capabilities)
• Automatic import of iTunes library and playlists
• Real-time spectrum analyzer
• 7 band equalizer and 14 band free curve equalizer
• Both equalizers also available in landscape mode
PRODUCT SPECIFIC FEATURES OF CAPTUNE:
• Control and individualize the new PXC 550 Wireless travel headset
• Control and individualize the new MB 660 office headset
• Well balanced spatial boost for Sennheiser Momentum series
• Momentum specific color themes
• CapTune requires iOS 9 or later and works with iPhone 4s or newer
• DRM protected iTunes audio files are NOT supported by CapTune
Improved controls for audio playback
Performance optimization and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
My pxc550 is already connected, but when you go to captune, it shows that its still connecting but you can play and hear songs from the app. You cannot even configure the voice and language because it shows that it's still connecting, but initially it works. Tried reinstalling the app bit still the bug exist. Please update this app
App keeps crashing.
For some reason, my phone does not recognize this app as a music player. So when it’s playing something, it doesnt show in control centre nor in the lock screen.
- Sennheiser electronic
- 25.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.