The Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Digital Resource Center is an app designed and maintained by the Celiac Disease Program at Children’s National Health System to provide a cohesive set of high-quality educational materials to patients and families living with celiac disease or a gluten-related condition.
Within this app users have access to a variety of resources to help with living a safe, nutritious, and tasty gluten-free lifestyle including: safe and unsafe ingredient lists, grocery store shopping tips, recipes, nutrition education and cooking videos, a monthly podcast, a news feed of hot topics in the celiac and gluten-free community, and access to continuing education seminars.
- New Build to Include Loading Enhancements
- Blair Ventures LLC
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 | BuildFire
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.