Coins.ph is the easiest way to send money, buy load, pay bills, buy game credits and buy bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP)- no bank account or credit card needed.
NEW! UPDATED GAME CREDITS EXPERIENCE
- Purchase game credits at one-for-one pricing for Steam, Razer PIN (formerly zGold-MOL Points), Garena, Level Up!, Game Club, EX Cash, Cherry, Battle.net (Blizzard) and WarpPortal (Ragnarok Journey). No extra fees!
- 10% cashback upon loading any Smart, Talk n Text, Globe, TM, or Sun prepaid phone
- Choose from 70+ load promos for all major Philippines providers
- Buy international load for prepaid phones in over 100 countries
- Save your favorite numbers to easily load next time
- Pay Meralco, Meralco KLoad, SSS, PLDT, Globe, Smart, Sun, Pag-IBIG, NBI, Home Credit, Maynilad, Manila Water, VECO and 80+ other billers all in one place
- Get a 5 PHP cashback for every unique bill
- Get an extra 100 PHP for every 5 unique bill payments you make each week.
BUY AND SELL BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, BITCOIN CASH AND RIPPLE
- Instantly buy and sell bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP)
- Send and receive funds from any BTC, ETH, BCH or XRP wallet
- Pay online at Overstock, Newegg, Microsoft, and 70,000+ other merchants accepting bitcoin
CASH IN AND CASH OUT AT 33,000+ LOCATIONS
- Instant cash-in at any 7-Eleven, Cebuana or M-Lhuillier nationwide
- 30+ major banks
- 5,000+ cash pickup locations
- 450 ATMs for instant cardless cash out
- Door-to-door delivery
SEND AND RECEIVE CASH
- Person-to-person transfers are FREE
- Make and share payments instantly with your Facebook friends
- Send money to any major bank or padala remittance center in the Philippines
- Send fun holiday ang pao (red envelopes) to your friends and loved ones
BUY AND SELL BITCOIN
- Instantly buy and sell bitcoin (BTC)
- Send and receive funds from any BTC wallet
TRANSFER FUNDS TO AND FROM MAJOR BANKS
- Cash in and cash out at most major banks through online banking transfer, over the counter deposit, and cash deposit machine, as well as through mobile money providers
Due to regulatory reasons, we cannot currently offer all wallet services in Thailand.
What people are saying about Coins.ph:
The Wall Street Journal:
"Coins.ph enables Filipinos who may never have had a bank account to transfer funds online, both domestically and internationally."
The New York Times:
“Coins.ph has seized on the blockchain’s peer-to-peer technology as a way to improve the remittance business and global payments by lowering costs and speeding up transactions.”
Tech in Asia:
“[Coins.ph has] launched a wallet that allows OFWs to send money at lower costs than banks or money transfer firms like Western Union.”
“Coins.ph is a sort of virtual bank branch, where people can send remittances and transfer money between accounts from an app on their phones.”
Got questions or feedback? We'd be happy to hear from you!
- We added KYC notifications to the wallet screen, to help you stay informed of your verification status and outstanding actions needed.
- We now require a back ID image for driver's license ID verification submissions.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for Extra Income
I'm using this for extra income purposes. Been selling load, game credits and bills payments at home. The cashback / rebates helped a lot and the service charges when buying a load, game credits and bills. I've enjoyed tracking all of them on my spreadsheet and how much I've earned in a week for my weekly savings. Tried the pera padala service via Cebuana too! And it's awesome! Just that the fee of Cebuana was too expensive but anyway still exploring for more options where clients can pay less on fees. Recommended this to my colleagues and they're now doing the same thing I do. They're enjoying it as well. I'd recommend Cash in via Unionbank Online Banking / Over the counter deposit as your Deposit Fees will be refunded to your coins account. Thumbs up to the support as well as they're very responsive when I have some concerns. Excited for more promos and more exciting promo offers. Greap app!
👎🏻 for this!
I won’t recommend using this app. I would suggest you guys pay your bills thru Bayad Center or using your online banking instead. I had a bad experience using this. I tried to use this when I paid my Sky Cable bill. Instead of the payment being sent instantly, it took 4 days. 😑 Also, when I tried to cash out my money it took 4 days when the estimated date that was showing on the app was after 3 business days. There was also a time when it will be transferred to my Bank account. 🤮 Good thing I had extra money. Won’t ever use this again. Will just use my online banking instead. In that way, it would always be processed instantly. 🙄
Developer Response ,
Hello there, very sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not something we want our customers to have. We'll bring this up with our team to further improve our services. If you encounter any more issues, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and look for me, Pem so I can learn more about what happened and be able to help.
I found coins very convenient except everytime I try to cash in at 7-11 outlets specially in calloocan area it is always offline.. I hope you can do something about it, because it is the most convenient way to cash in at 7-11 outlets because they have many branches. Also I hope we can balance transfer from credit card to here.. and more utility bills and merchants that can be paid thru here. Thank you and keep it up!!
- Global Commerce Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- 133.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Tajik, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Global Commerce Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.