Learn on the go with Coursera for iOS. Access free and paid courses, Specializations, and degrees developed by experts from Stanford, Penn, Google, Autodesk, and 150+ others.
• Access our full catalog: Choose from 2,600+ courses in 11+ topics
• Take control of your downtime: Stream video lectures from anywhere, or download them for offline viewing.
• Always pick up where you left off: Your course, assignment, and project progress is saved in the app and on the web.
• Be part of a community: Connect with a mentor, interact with other learners, or post questions for your instructor.
• Learn in dozens of languages: Courses taught in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, and more. Subtitles and interactive transcripts help you follow videos.
• Earn shareable Certificates: Easily share your achievements with employers, colleagues, and friends.
11+ topics to help you advance your career, get your dream job, master new skills, or explore new hobbies.
• Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development and Cyber Security
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation and Public Speaking
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• ...and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Coursera offers affordable learning with free and paid options. Free courses include video lectures and reading materials. Paid courses unlock quizzes and projects that test your skills and award you a Certificate.
• Single courses from $29–$99
• Multi-course Specialization subscriptions from $39–$79 per month
• Degrees from $15,000–$25,000
Thanks for using Coursera! We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. To provide better service, we update the app on a regular basis.
Here's what changed in 2.9.0:
· We'll be beta testing calendar sync over the next few weeks. This allows you to subscribe to a calendar that contains all your assignment due dates in one place.
· Improved picture-in-picture support on newer iPads while navigating within Coursera.
· Added support so you can easily skip forward or back between lectures from your lock screen or the Control Center.
· Added support for Traditional Chinese.
· Various improvements to color contrasts so text is more easily readable.
· Fixes and improvements for right-to-left support on the video player.
If you have had a problem or question, please tap "Submit Support Request" under Settings or visit us at https://help.coursera.org. Your feedback helps us make Coursera even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Learn Anywhere, Anytime
Modules on Positive Psychology are very informative and interesting. Speakers are excellent. Activities are truly helpful and facilitates application of learnings to one's daily life. Videos/Audios are well produced. The program is always in sync even as I use 3 different gadgets at different times of the day. Application is user friendly. Actually ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!
Excellent Educational Website
The idea that top universities handle the courses is already mind-blowing. How much more that these universities offer excellent courses. I am very much thankful to the whole team behind this. Great job Coursera!!!
Downloading video for offline restarts every time I exit the app. This is becoming so frustrating.
- Coursera, Inc.
- 115.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Coursera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription - Strategic Management and Innovation ₱ 2,450.00
- Course Certificate ₱ 3,990.00
- Course Certificate ₱ 4,990.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.