Join the Police of Grimsborough to solve a series of murder cases in this captivating hidden object, adventure game. Investigate crime scenes for clues, bring the suspects in for questioning and analyze evidence to catch the killers. Are you ready to prove your detective skills?
• Investigate crime scenes in a grim and corrupt city
• Play with your friends to be the best detective ever
• Examine clues and analyze samples to look for evidence
• Interrogate witnesses and suspects
• Bring the killer to justice
• Works on iPhone 4 and above and on all iPads
• iPod Touch 4th generation devices are currently not supported
PLEASE NOTE – Criminal Case is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Hi Detective! A new version is out!
Don't forget to update your app to get the latest improvements and get 100 Free Energy!
Ratings and Reviews
Very Unfair & Disappointing😒😡
When I Finished Case #56 of World Editon in the main game, I unlocked Mysteries of the Past, I tried to download it in the main game just like Pacific Bay and World Edition but it directs me to App Store and I downloaded Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past but it is not connected in the main game, My Rank Resets to Level 1 Officer and New Avatar and Lost My Pets, Coins and Burgers!😤 Please fix this problem, Many players who tried their best to play starting from Grimsborough up to the Latest Season but it’s like this right now, If you’re trying to download the next season in the main game, It directs you to the App Store😒 very unfair and disappointing. Please bring back the connections within these seasons in the main game even though it has stand alone apps.
Nice game but there are some issues
I have been playing this game for 3 or more years and I have been an avid player. However, since the supposed episode that would come out on May 23, 2017(we are now in OCt. 2017) for the mysteries of the past episode, I can't seem to download it and it always says that the episode will be available on May 23,2017. I mean,what is the problem?am I the only one experiencing this?then today(October 13) everytime I load the game,it crashes.i had just updated the game last Oct. 9 and now I cannot load the game. What gives?
Awesome! The best detective game I had so far since I was in college, though I get bored sometimes whenever I have to wait for an autopsy or lab tests to get done, or wait for my energy to be refilled
(tho this is not a problem anymore)
but the storyline is what keeps me going. It’s intriguing and it’s what draws me to play more :)
- Pretty Simple
- 137.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Pretty Simple
- In-App Purchases
- Instant Access ₱ 49.00
- Instant Analysis ₱ 49.00
- Instant Analysis ₱ 99.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.