Delhi City Metro - XIX Commonwealth Games Edition
By JC Multimedia Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Delhi City Metro has been updated for the XIX Commonwealth Games! Use Delhi City Metro for helpful information on getting to all competition venues using the brand new Delhi Metro!
Delhi City Metro contains every metro line and train station currently in operation with an accompanying high resolution custom map, last train times and intelligent route calculation. You can easily search for stations by location, by name or on the metro map.
Delhi City Metro quickly calculates the most efficient way to get to your destination and automatically saves the results for quick reference later. Calculated routes are easily reversed and you can bookmark your most frequent journeys for even quicker regular access.
Delhi City Metro contains a custom made high resolution interactive map - allowing you to scroll, zoom and tap to any station on the network. Calculated routes can also be overlaid on the map at the tap of a button.
** Delhi City Metro Features **
- High resolution interactive map *upgraded for retina display!*
- Search all station and line names, including Commonwealth Games Venues!
- Find stations and games venues near your current location
- Train frequency and last train times included where availabe
- Bookmark favourite routes for quick access
- Most up to date app available on iTunes
- Extremely easy to use
- 100% functional offline, with online features like Google Maps included
- Local Map views available for every station
What's New in Version 1.1
The new Central Secretariat to Qtub Minar section of Line 2 has been added, linking Jahangirpuri in North Delhi to HUDA City Centre in the South.
Chhatarpur Station has been opened.
All 2010 Commonwealth Games competition venues have been added to the map and route calculation to help you use Delhi Metro to get to the 2010 Commonwealth Games!
The Metro map has had it's resolution doubled for the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch retina display and also shows all stations due to open by the end of September.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 24 September 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jesse Collis
- © 2010 JC Multimedia Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.