By The Useful Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dutch Animal Flash Cards.
This is a collection of two sets of Animal Flash Cards in Dutch and in English. They are made with beautiful and engaging drawings that will appeal children and adults alike.
• Scroll back and forth through the animals from A - Z
• In the iPad version, touching the letters to the either side of the screen takes you directly to the relevant card
• Tap the play button to hear the animal sound
• Tap the animal name to hear it read in one of three languages
• Scroll to the left of the 'A' card to switch languages.
• There are two sets of animal cards: English and Dutch
• The speaking of animal names is in UK and US english and in European Dutch
This App is great as a learning tool for children and also as a language learning tool for adults
Animals in English:
Ant, Bear, Cat, Dog, Elephant, Fox, Goose, Hen, Iguana, Jaguar, Koala, Lemur, Monkey, Narwhal, Owl, Pig, Quail, Rooster, Sheep, Turkey, Umbrella Bird, Vulture, Wasp, Xantus, Yak, Zebra.
Animals in Dutch:
Arend, Bij, Cavia, Dolfijn, Eend, Flamingo, Geit, Haan, Ijsbeer, Jaguar, Koe, Lemur, Mier, Narwal, Olifant, Paard, Quetzal, Ree, Schaap, Toekan, Uil, Vos, Walvis, Yak, Zebra
Help and Support
Please note: First generation iPod Touch users will need headphones to hear the sounds. All users need to make sure that sounds are enabled, the mute button is off and volume is turned up.
If you have any suggestions or need support for this app please email us.
What's New in Version 1.4
Updated for OS4.2
Minor bug fixes
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 05 January 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jonathan Marshall
- © 2010 The Useful Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.