By Linda Bradford
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
DiscBlaze is a fast and easy to use CD and DVD burning software with a number of unique features.
- Burn data CD's and DVD's.
- Burn Audio CD's (from any Quicktime compatible files with audio tracks).
- Burn multiple sessions to the same CD (including mixed Audio/Data CD's)
- Discs list system for managing your commonly burned discs.
- Burn an existing .ISO, .DMG or .CDR disc image file.
- Create a new .ISO, .DMG or .CDR disc image file.
- Make an ISO or DMG image of an existing folder or volume
- Burn discs that can be read on Macs, PCs or both (including true custom hybrids).
- Burns CDs/DVDs in the UDF format.
- Erase re-writable media (such as CDRW discs) for re-use.
- Easily burn multiple copies of the same disc.
- Set a custom icon for each disc.
- Incredibly fast and easy to use!
- MacOS X 10.6 or higher.
- A CD/DVD drive compatible with MacOS X.
Note: MacBook Air owners must have a MacOS X compatible external CD/DVD USB drive connected in order to use DiscBlaze.
Help, Information and news on updates/upgrades, nocost software downloads, tutorials, videos and more are available on the Support Page.
- ₱ 299.00
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 14 March 2011
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Linda Bradford
- © 2014 Dead Parrot Software Inc. (formerly Radical Breeze)
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later