DMV Genius: Car, Motorcycle & CDL Driving Practice Test for Learner's Permit and Drivers License Exam Preparation
By Elegant eLearning
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don't take any chances at the DMV. With DMV Genius, you'll be prepared. Download it right now and be ready to ace your car, motorcycle or CDL test tomorrow. You'll be surprised at how close this app is to the real thing!
NO SURPRISES AT THE DMV:
Get ready for your 2016 car, motorcycle, or CDL learner's permit test or driver's license test with questions that are based on your state’s official driver’s manual. Our users swear that most of the questions are very similar (in fact, often identical) to those on the real test. Plus, you’ll know exactly what to expect since our DMV practice tests have the same passing score as the actual test.
WHY USE DMV GENIUS?
• Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official 2016 DMV manual for your state.
• Smart hints: These help with tricky questions and steer you in the right direction.
• Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
• State-specific: With specific questions for each U.S. state, the app works for every DMV, DDS, BMV, MVA, RMV, DOR, MVC, MVD, DOT, and DOL in the country.
• Difficulty levels from Easy to Exam
• Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
• New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
• Review every question: Learn from your mistakes.
• No registration required
• Ask an Expert: Get live support from real people. Go to Settings - Ask an Expert.
DRIVER'S MANUAL INCLUDED (ALL 50 STATES)
Download your state's official DMV Driver's manual from our website here: http://m.driving-tests.org/drivers-manual/
HOW TO USE THIS APP MOST EFFECTIVELY:
There are several difficulty levels you can choose from. You can take the practice tests in any particular order, but most users progress from Easy Mode to Exam Mode. That way, you won’t miss any of those tricky questions about speed limits, Blood Alcohol Content (BAC), or fines. For brushing up on a particular area of the driver's manual, you can take practice tests specifically on road signs, road situations, and fines & speed limits.
WHAT'S THE CHALLENGE BANK?
It's a new type of test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests. You can go back and review the questions that you got wrong. You can find it on the "Hardest" tab (#10). It works separately for different vehicle types (car, motorcycle, CDL). Starting with v3.1, you can also add questions to your Challenge Bank manually.
WHAT IS THE EXAM MODE?
As close as it gets to the actual DMV permit test or driver's license test experience:
• Has the same number of questions as the real thing.
• Stops as soon as you have reached the passing or failing score.
• Skip as many questions as you like.
WHAT IS THIS APP FOR?
It's an effective, interesting way to study for your written DMV test (car, motorcycle or CDL). This app is useful for the learner's permit test, the driver’s license test, and the senior citizen's refresher test. The written part of those tests is the same.
FUN FACT: CA DMV
About 25% of our users take the California tests for their CA DMV exam. The CDL practice test is a close second in popularity.
WANT TO TALK TO THE DEVELOPERS?
To ask us a question, go to Settings - Ask an Expert. This will open up an in-app chat window. We’re online most of the time, and we respond to each user personally. To report a bug or a question-specific typo or mistake, go to Settings - Report a mistake. Or email us directly at email@example.com. We're always happy to help!
What's New in Version 3.1
IMPORTANT: This update will reset your Challenge Bank and your test progress. We're hoping this is the last time we need to do this as we'll be updating the database over the air from now on. If you have a lot of questions in your Challenge Bank, you may want to update once you have cleared it.
- You can now add questions to your Challenge Bank manually. Go to Settings and select "Add question to Challenge Bank".
- We've updated the question database and fixed a few typos.
- We've fixed the internal chat bug where some users were unable to close the message window.
- New CDL exam added: School Bus
- Category: Education
- Updated: 06 August 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Elegant eLearning
- © Elegant E-Learning, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.